Advice please

Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:01 am
Just Joined

hupssy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice please

Hello all
I am sponsoring my spouse and after couple of moths she receives a letter requesting additional documents (police certificate) Police certicate was send in when we applyed but i think it expired and visa officer need a new one !And on the application for PR one question was not properly answered so they are asking to correct it!
When she gets a police certificate and we correct our application I was thinking to send in more proof of our relationship ,phone bills,joint account statements , more photos!
It will slow down our process? if I send in more proofs even if they are not asking for it
can it help? Or just submit what is requested!
thank you

timeline
sponsorsip approved dec 15\04
AOR received by mi wife jan 25/05
Additional documents req march 18/05
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:52 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice please

Originally Posted by hupssy
Hello all
I am sponsoring my spouse and after couple of moths she receives a letter requesting additional documents (police certificate) Police certicate was send in when we applyed but i think it expired and visa officer need a new one !And on the application for PR one question was not properly answered so they are asking to correct it!
When she gets a police certificate and we correct our application I was thinking to send in more proof of our relationship ,phone bills,joint account statements , more photos!
It will slow down our process? if I send in more proofs even if they are not asking for it
can it help? Or just submit what is requested!
thank you

timeline
sponsorsip approved dec 15\04
AOR received by mi wife jan 25/05
Additional documents req march 18/05
There is no indication of a problem in the application and you have sent in what was asked. You should not load them down with documentation that they have not requested.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:12 am
Just Joined

hupssy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice please

Thank You for advice