About Medicals

Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold
Default About Medicals

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows....

I had my medical on Monday (16.03.2009) and I just received an email from the DMP receptionist saying that my results were sent to the CHC today and there was a tracking number as well. Does anyone know if this means that my results are fine or could it mean anything? I am guessing that the results would not have been sent to CHC if there were any health concerns (not that there should be) or am I wrong and it could still go either way?

Thanks
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default Re: About Medicals

Originally Posted by z030209
Hi,

I had my medical on Monday (16.03.2009) and I just received an email from the DMP receptionist saying that my results were sent to the CHC today and there was a tracking number as well. Does anyone know if this means that my results are fine or could it mean anything? I am guessing that the results would not have been sent to CHC if there were any health concerns (not that there should be) or am I wrong and it could still go either way?

Thanks
Your fine - they have to tell you if there is anything wrong! This is just so that you can track the CIC receiving your document - your DMP is just being efficient - they are not all like that!!

Best of luck - next the passport request!

Michelle
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hollis Family
Your fine - they have to tell you if there is anything wrong! This is just so that you can track the CIC receiving your document - your DMP is just being efficient - they are not all like that!!

Best of luck - next the passport request!

Michelle
Yep I second that

Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

nuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by z030209
Hi,

Thanks
We're in the same boat as you. No problems reported by the DMP, results arrived safely in Ottawa (according to Purolator) Just waiting now and expecting good news.

Good luck
P
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so pleased for you that your results are fine and you are on the last leg. I cant believe how quick your results were. All the best with the last leg of your rollercoaster journey.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by englishrose1
I am so pleased for you that your results are fine and you are on the last leg. I cant believe how quick your results were. All the best with the last leg of your rollercoaster journey.
Oh thank you!

Yes, its kind of weird because I was told that the results would take around 5 working days to arrive and then they would be forwarded to the CHC so I thought that I would wait until next Wednesday if I hadn't heard anything! I can't believe that they got the results back so quick; seems odd to me but I guess they know what they're doing

Thanks to all all you guys for the wonderful wishes... back to waiting now I guess...