British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   About Medicals (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/about-medicals-598423/)

z030209 Mar 18th 2009 5:09 pm

About Medicals

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows....

I had my medical on Monday (16.03.2009) and I just received an email from the DMP receptionist saying that my results were sent to the CHC today and there was a tracking number as well. Does anyone know if this means that my results are fine or could it mean anything? I am guessing that the results would not have been sent to CHC if there were any health concerns (not that there should be) or am I wrong and it could still go either way?

Hollis Family Mar 18th 2009 5:37 pm

Re: About Medicals

Originally Posted by z030209 (Post 7394179)
Hi,

I had my medical on Monday (16.03.2009) and I just received an email from the DMP receptionist saying that my results were sent to the CHC today and there was a tracking number as well. Does anyone know if this means that my results are fine or could it mean anything? I am guessing that the results would not have been sent to CHC if there were any health concerns (not that there should be) or am I wrong and it could still go either way?

Your fine - they have to tell you if there is anything wrong! This is just so that you can track the CIC receiving your document - your DMP is just being efficient - they are not all like that!!

Best of luck - next the passport request!

Michelle

mr.mac Mar 18th 2009 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by Hollis Family (Post 7394329)
Your fine - they have to tell you if there is anything wrong! This is just so that you can track the CIC receiving your document - your DMP is just being efficient - they are not all like that!!

Best of luck - next the passport request!

Michelle

Yep I second that :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nuin Mar 18th 2009 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by z030209 (Post 7394179)
Hi,

We're in the same boat as you. No problems reported by the DMP, results arrived safely in Ottawa (according to Purolator) Just waiting now and expecting good news.

Good luck
P

englishrose1 Mar 18th 2009 7:34 pm

I am so pleased for you that your results are fine and you are on the last leg. I cant believe how quick your results were. All the best with the last leg of your rollercoaster journey.

z030209 Mar 18th 2009 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by englishrose1 (Post 7394797)
I am so pleased for you that your results are fine and you are on the last leg. I cant believe how quick your results were. All the best with the last leg of your rollercoaster journey.

Oh thank you! ;)

Yes, its kind of weird because I was told that the results would take around 5 working days to arrive and then they would be forwarded to the CHC so I thought that I would wait until next Wednesday if I hadn't heard anything! I can't believe that they got the results back so quick; seems odd to me but I guess they know what they're doing :unsure:

Thanks to all all you guys for the wonderful wishes... back to waiting now I guess... :frown: