The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Jan 29th 2012, 1:03 am
Feeling the love!....

Location: Bowmanville ON, after 3yrs of finally getting PR (Nov15)
Sammie4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

If they have charged your cc it means that someone has finally picked up your application and has started doing the preliminary checks of your paperwork ensuring that you have enough relevant points in order to proceed further with your application. My cc was charged in Nov11 and I received my PER in Jan12 (phew, successfully over the 1st hurdle!) Once they've completed this part & satisfied that you've met the criteria they then send your application to the relevant VO ie London.
Old Jan 29th 2012, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Nicky_25_00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I just ask where you find the information on how many applications for your job?? i am currently a probation service officer??

thanks xx

Originally Posted by PortchesterRoyal
Hope you get good news soon Dave. We are hoping to send off our application at the start of Feb. however I have checked the latest application figures for social workers and it is up to 339! So it is getting near the 500 mark! Hopefully we will get application sent in time!
Best of luck to everyone else who is applying via this route!
John
Old Jan 29th 2012, 9:26 am
Just Joined

whatis PER??

Originally Posted by Shaun_and_Em
Hi Dave n Ailsa,

Applied under FSW Cat 1 on 14th July 2011, PER email on 4th October and nothing since... ECAS hasnt been updated either saying RBVO!
Old Jan 29th 2012, 9:27 am
Just Joined

if they check application and decide not suitable do they not charge you just worried about spending all this money and not being successful
Old Jan 29th 2012, 10:13 am
Feeling the love!....

Originally Posted by Nicky_25_00
Can I just ask where you find the information on how many applications for your job?? i am currently a probation service officer??

thanks xx
Hi Nicky, you can find the info here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...plications.asp This gives an aprox idea of the number of applications received by CIC by a particular date.
Old Jan 29th 2012, 10:17 am
Feeling the love!....

Originally Posted by Nicky_25_00
whatis PER??
PER stands for `Positive eligibility review'. You will receive an email from CIO if your file passes the Initial eligibility review & this email will also have details about your file and the file number.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Porkis is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh, we've just heard ...

Even although we sent our app in when the latest count for our category was in the 300s, they took from October until now to tell us that the cap has now been reached ie, the count only refers to the number of applications for that category actually opened, not simply received.

Oh well, 2012 looks like another year of applying for us ... best of luck to you all ... hope you have better news than us this time around.

Porkis ..
Old Feb 1st 2012, 10:05 pm
Feeling the love!....

Originally Posted by Porkis

Even although we sent our app in when the latest count for our category was in the 300s, they took from October until now to tell us that the cap has now been reached ie, the count only refers to the number of applications for that category actually opened, not simply received.

Oh well, 2012 looks like another year of applying for us ... best of luck to you all ... hope you have better news than us this time around.

Porkis ..
So sorry to hear that Porkis It's just a pity that they took so long to tell you especially when the NOC count was only at 300, but the assumption then means that there may have been hundreds of applications waiting to be opened ahead of yours unfortunately! your NOC is still there when the new cap opens later on this year in Jul12. All the best..
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 12:35 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Porkis

Porkis ..
That sucks ass! Sorry to hear you missed the boat

What category were you applying under?
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Porkis is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, tell me about it

We were going in under 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers

Oh well, there's hopefully 2012 if it's still on the list!

Ill be following all of your journeys though

Porkis
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

juicyred is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone!

Thought I would add my sweetie's timeline to the group discussion. Please see my signature block.

We checked ECAS today and it still says "In Process". Fingers crossed medical request comes soon.

All the best!

Jo-Anne
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 10:30 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Credit card has been charged!

So, does anyone know what that actually means?

Have Sydney looked at our documents and decided that things like fitting the NOC list is ok etc, or does it just mean they've checked our list of docs against what we have sent?

Do they still need to do a lot of admin before the package gets sent to London?
D n A, That is 56 days! We have been in 48 days at today and CIC still have 67 places left on NOC 3233......OK, they are being filled up at at a rate of 5 per day of late so we might make it yet, I am so excited! My heart is pounding so hard I think i'm about to have a heart attack! I may not have to work in Alberta afterall, straight to BC....COME ON. fletch
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 4:47 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

First of all my sympathies to those that have tried and have recently received bad news, my sincere apologies to those people that may have read my email yesterday, I just got carried away with myself without any thought for others, sorry. I hope when you resubmit you are successful.

Up until yesterday when I read Dave & A..'s message, I thought we had no chance of getting into the 500 for NOC 3233, I though it would be 100 days before we would find out and the places were filling up rapidly. We had gone through the, sorry NOC is full palava with our previous application for 3152.

I thought the only option open to us would be me going on a TWP long distance haulage driving and playing the long game with uncertainty over jobs and so on. So....

Anyway, buoyed by D n A's message I decided to ring my credit card to see if CIC had taken the fees, long shot I thought, well, they took our fees on
1st Feb £910.20. Total time from receipt to taking payment 46 days...they are getting quicker at Sydney at opening the applications. Just thought I would pass this information in case there are some wondering how long they are currently taking. I hope it helps and gives, some hope. fletch

It feels like i'm in the grand national, I have crossed bechers brook for the first time and now I'm headed for the Chair.....there is a long way to go yet.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update Fletch.

You're catching up, lol
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Thanks for the update Fletch.

You're catching up, lol
No worries mate, just want to get over the line. 1st one to get the med requests buys the Irn bru. Are we on. fletch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.