2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Apr 30th 2010, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by nextphase
Hi to you all ,,, As most of you know now we got the passport request yesterday ...

Today have sent them off

Our time scale as followers : applied jan 07 .. Aor may 07 ,, or states on web site they started processing may07 .. Med requests feb 2010 , meds taken feb 2010 .. email sent as worried had we been forgotten !!! 2wks ago .. no automated reply , but bingo passport requests 29th april

Hope you all are ok as this waiting larky is ridiculous and has made me truly start to feel quite ill ....

Good luck to all Julie xx

Cheers Julie thats not a bad wait from meds Feb to April others have been waiting months, at least something has been quick

Thats great news must be so excited, feels like it will never happen eh

Funny you say application jan and started to process may 07 ours started months after as well ? did your bankers draft get cashed late ??

clutching at straws really just trying to see if there is a patten

Hope you get your passports back soon

woohoo another 2007 through
Old May 1st 2010, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

justie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to all

Congratulations to both nextphase and minxymel great to hear you are at the end of your painful wait.
Must say its cheered me up, i was a bit fed up this week thinking i just can't carry on with my life on hold, 12 months now since i had my docs request, really thought we'd be there by now!
You know what this means.... someone still works at CIC! , i thought they may have shut up shop and put our files out with the rubbish.
Old May 1st 2010, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

No one can understand what it really feels like to wait soooo long over such a big life change ...

As I said that morning we really wanted to throw the towel in as I truly felt ill and my OH ...

Hrs later just look what happened ,,

XX Champers out tonight Julie
Old May 1st 2010, 4:13 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Coffeepot, have you considered getting your CAIPS file?
Old May 1st 2010, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justie
Congratulations to both nextphase and minxymel great to hear you are at the end of your painful wait.
Must say its cheered me up, i was a bit fed up this week thinking i just can't carry on with my life on hold, 12 months now since i had my docs request, really thought we'd be there by now!
You know what this means.... someone still works at CIC! , i thought they may have shut up shop and put our files out with the rubbish.
Maybe the cleaner doing some overtime me thinks m sure no one really works there full time anyway
Hang in there looks like theres a few coming out at the mo

Originally Posted by nextphase
No one can understand what it really feels like to wait soooo long over such a big life change ...

As I said that morning we really wanted to throw the towel in as I truly felt ill and my OH ...

Hrs later just look what happened ,,

XX Champers out tonight Julie
I will toast you as well hun enjoy xx

Originally Posted by Kaye.
Coffeepot, have you considered getting your CAIPS file?
Well i did think about it but wasn't sure weather there would be any point as i haven't submitted any paper work other than the original application ?
What about all 2007 applicants still waiting, asking at the same time
just imagine the chaos when they receive loads of requests for CAIPS worked out our 42-48 months is up next April then what, meant to be processed and through by then according to our AOR
Old May 1st 2010, 6:37 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Well i did think about it but wasn't sure weather there would be any point as i haven't submitted any paper work other than the original application ?
What about all 2007 applicants still waiting, asking at the same time
just imagine the chaos when they receive loads of requests for CAIPS worked out our 42-48 months is up next April then what, meant to be processed and through by then according to our AOR
I read this today, and it made me think of you.

Your CAIPS file is important because every stage of the immigration process is documented here. Every time there is movement on your file, whether a request for documents or notes being made on your medical status, immigration officials must update your file.......The notes are especially useful if you believe your file has taken longer than normal to process...
Personally, I think you've got nothing to lose by requesting your file.. Really hope CIC pull their finger out for you soon
Old May 1st 2010, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I read this today, and it made me think of you.

Personally, I think you've got nothing to lose by requesting your file.. Really hope CIC pull their finger out for you soon
Thanks Kaye it says on there you need to know someone in Canada ? for an address to request the report for you, will have to look into that It would be interesting to see if any notes have been put on our file,

Will read more tomorrow, am falling asleep now
anything is worth a try
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:24 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kaye it says on there you need to know someone in Canada ? for an address to request the report for you, will have to look into that It would be interesting to see if any notes have been put on our file,

anything is worth a try
There are quite a few "agencies" that will get them for you - for a fee .. the cheapest I could find was http://www.caipsretriever.com/our_services.htm who charge US$29 - http://caipsnotes.com/Payment.shtml charge US$35, or http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml who charge C$40. (The cost to get them by a friend in Canada is C$5 plus postage).

Old May 3rd 2010, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by siouxie
There are quite a few "agencies" that will get them for you - for a fee .. the cheapest I could find was http://www.caipsretriever.com/our_services.htm who charge US$29 - http://caipsnotes.com/Payment.shtml charge US$35, or http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml who charge C$40. (The cost to get them by a friend in Canada is C$5 plus postage).

Cheers siouxie for that, will look into it, i do have some friends there so might ask them to do it ?
Wonder what it will show though as they haven't even asked for updates ? isuppose it may make them actually look at the date if nothing else.

Just wish we could get some viewers for the house can't believe how slow its been here then we could look at getting a job offer properly and decide from there weather to risk going on WP and wait out for PR there . all so much stress ( im off to roll some cheese ) off to Stilton for the annual cheese rolling , and they say we don't know how to live eh
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Reidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond repute

We applied March 07, April 09 got the 120 day letter. 19th November 2009 got a YES. Meds done 2/52 later posted our passports 28th dec 09, returned 6/52 later with our visa's. We move in 5/52. After all that time you would think we would be ready...... We ain't!!!!!!!
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:10 pm
Future Albertan

anything is worth a try

Originally Posted by Reidies
We applied March 07, April 09 got the 120 day letter. 19th November 2009 got a YES. Meds done 2/52 later posted our passports 28th dec 09, returned 6/52 later with our visa's. We move in 5/52. After all that time you would think we would be ready...... We ain't!!!!!!!
Congrats!

CP going by the above you should have had your 120 letter a year ago!!
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reidies

Congratulations on PR can't believe we are still waiting for update requests what was your AOR and whats 5/52 ?

where are you heading ?

Congrats!

CP going by the above you should have had your 120 letter a year ago!!
I know it makes me really cross, Trouble is there isn't much we can do have emailed case specific to CIC and got the bog standard reply, the only thing i can hope is we are processed by the time we are sold ? waiting to see what the new list brings, if we are still on the list and haven't sold might reapply ?
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

1/52 = 1week meaning 52 weeks in a year, same as 3/7 means 3 days etc etc so 5/52 means 5 weeks.

Still rootin' for you CP

I think you have been shoved in a cupboard or a drawer. This happens in the NHS all the time, a well known London Hospital found nearly 4,000 referals from gp's for maternity care shoved in a cupboard, you need to form a group and make a plan and rebel!!! Can't you all write to the high commisioner in London, loads and loads of letters recorded and all saying the same thing. I would be doing my nut by now!!!

Sarah x

Last edited by Madwife; May 3rd 2010 at 4:52 pm. Reason: added stuff
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madwife
1/52 = 1week meaning 52 weeks in a year, same as 3/7 means 3 days etc etc so 5/52 means 5 weeks.

Still rootin' for you CP

I think you have been shoved in a cupboard or a drawer. This happens in the NHS all the time, a well known London Hospital found nearly 4,000 referals from gp's for maternity care shoved in a cupboard, you need to form a group and make a plan and rebel!!! Can't you all write to the high commisioner in London, loads and loads of letters recorded and all saying the same thing. I would be doing my nut by now!!!

Sarah x
I realised after i wrote it cheers though Sarah i am beginning to think this immigration lark is the same as having a baby, end up with Zero brain cells left

It is getting to me now especially after seeing so many months go by with no more updates being sent out

Thats really bad about the files and NHS,
You would think someone would have found our application by now and thought, hang on a minute this is 2007 not 2009 what am i saying if it was 2009 we would have had it by now
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have just noticed you can email the minister direct
will sleep on that one for the night ( no not the minister )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.