2006-ers on the SAP route

Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Re: 2006-ers on the SAP route

My timeline can be seen below. I received a response from my medical, requesting further tests (about 3 weeks after they received them). The results of my sputum tests are due now and I am booked in for repeat X-rays on Sat. These last 9 weeks have dragged by waiting but I am sure that once they get the results I will start to hope again every time the postman arrives!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

SimoneT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

We started the simplified process in September 2006 and didn't hear anything for quite some time until we got an invite in Nov 2007 to attend a presentation from the then Alberta Minister for Immigration (we had stated Alberta as our choosen Province) in early 2008 regarding the provinces new approach. After that it went fairly quickly as we switched to the PNP process thanks to OH getting his quals over here. In fact we were part of the guinea pig process for their new AINP. Received PNP in summer of 2008 with medicals done early December 2008 and received our PR status and visas at the end of January 2009 and arrived in Canada 16 Feb 2009! So all of you out there, don't give up hope. It tooks us 2 1/2 years and we thought it would never happen and now we have been here nearly 4 months. Good luck to all of you!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:51 pm
APC
Just Joined

APC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tempest
Hi 2006-ers
I just wondered out of all of us who were the first wave of Simplified Applications are still waiting for Passport Requests?

I know realistically we haven't been waiting that long (had our medicals 18th April) it seems that those on trackitt have already had their passport requests and I'm starting to get stomping feet about where ours are!

Gill
Hi,

I did post this earlier but here it is again :-

Hello ALL SAP applicants!

Been a while since I posted............ but

We have our PPR today!!!! - soooooooo happy we have nearly made it!

Just wanted to let everyone know that there turn, fingers crossed will not be too long either

Timeline is below for your ref:-

SAP Application sent : 21st August 2006
SAP AOR : 28th August 2006
AOR letter approx a week later
90day letter : 29th September 2008
(although dated 1st October and letter quotes ' in reference to your application received in July or August 2006).
90day info sent 21st Nov 2008
Medical Request mid March 2009
Medical done mid April 09
PPR today!!!!! 14th May 2009

Visa's in our passports hopefully 2nd week in June!!!

We now need the courage and time to plan for our new life abroad all scary and exciting all at the same time!!!!!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

rufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nice

Hi All

Hold on in there.

We applied Sept 2006
Got AOR Oct 2006
90 day letter recv Oct 2008
Hand delivered docs to london Jan 2009
Medical requests recv Feb 2009
Medicals done March 2009
PPR April 2009
Visas in passport May 2009!

I know this wait is the worst feeling ever but they are dealing with them and fingers crossed you will have your PPR's soon x

Helen
Old Jun 5th 2009, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

Jazzflute is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by APC
Hi,

I did post this earlier but here it is again :-

Hello ALL SAP applicants!

Been a while since I posted............ but

We have our PPR today!!!! - soooooooo happy we have nearly made it!

Just wanted to let everyone know that there turn, fingers crossed will not be too long either

Timeline is below for your ref:-

SAP Application sent : 21st August 2006
SAP AOR : 28th August 2006
AOR letter approx a week later
90day letter : 29th September 2008
(although dated 1st October and letter quotes ' in reference to your application received in July or August 2006).
90day info sent 21st Nov 2008
Medical Request mid March 2009
Medical done mid April 09
PPR today!!!!! 14th May 2009

Visa's in our passports hopefully 2nd week in June!!!

We now need the courage and time to plan for our new life abroad all scary and exciting all at the same time!!!!!
Wow - that's fantastic!! Congratulations I live in hope!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rufus2000
Hi All

Hold on in there.

We applied Sept 2006
Got AOR Oct 2006
90 day letter recv Oct 2008
Hand delivered docs to london Jan 2009
Medical requests recv Feb 2009
Medicals done March 2009
PPR April 2009
Visas in passport May 2009!

I know this wait is the worst feeling ever but they are dealing with them and fingers crossed you will have your PPR's soon x

Helen
What a great timeline!! You must be over the moon! Many congratulations
Old Jun 6th 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Congrats Rufus and APC sorry I hadn't seen your posts earlier!

It does seem as if there are quite a few of us still waiting then... We're just about 1/2 way through the 90 day quoted period so hopefully I'll be able to be patient a while longer!

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting...
x
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

WE GOT OUR PASSPORT REQUESTS THROUGH!!!!!!

Not sure quite what date we got the letter, but sometime in the past week or so. I had informed CIC of our change of address to Waterloo, Ontario (where hubby is now), when we sent in additional police check info and our RPRF.

They have, however, completely by-passed this instruction! They sent to our old address and fortunately I was still around to pick up the mail.

At my mum and dads with the kids until next week and out for good on 20th June!

Lynsey
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Yay that's such good news!

Didn't realise you were going out on the 20th bet you can't wait!

Hope you've been celebrating! X
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LynseySmith

Not sure quite what date we got the letter, but sometime in the past week or so. I had informed CIC of our change of address to Waterloo, Ontario (where hubby is now), when we sent in additional police check info and our RPRF.

They have, however, completely by-passed this instruction! They sent to our old address and fortunately I was still around to pick up the mail.

Lynsey

Thats great news, will you get your passports back in time ?
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LynseySmith

Lynsey
Well done!!!! We got ours today - its an amazing feeling isn't it?! Hope you are still celebrating!!!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thats great news, will you get your passports back in time ?
out on TWPs - hubby already there since 16th May - will send passports back to London when we all get there. Lynsey
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:30 pm
APC
Just Joined

APC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jazzflute
Wow - that's fantastic!! Congratulations I live in hope!

Got our PR Visa in our Passports today !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo happy

On to planning our landing etc... now!

Good luck to all, hopefully not too long for other 2006 SAP's

Cheers
Old Jun 12th 2009, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Looks like they have been batch processing at CHC. Or perhaps they have been reading all of your posts

Congrats to you all!
Old Jun 12th 2009, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by APC

Got our PR Visa in our Passports today !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo happy

On to planning our landing etc... now!

Good luck to all, hopefully not too long for other 2006 SAP's

Cheers
Congratulations time to celebrate, good luck with the landing,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.