2006-ers on the SAP route

Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice
Default 2006-ers on the SAP route

Hi 2006-ers
I just wondered out of all of us who were the first wave of Simplified Applications are still waiting for Passport Requests?

I know realistically we haven't been waiting that long (had our medicals 18th April) it seems that those on trackitt have already had their passport requests and I'm starting to get stomping feet about where ours are!

Gill
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:37 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2006-ers on the SAP route

We were one of the last full applications from July 06. We had to wait almost 6 months for meds, have done them now and are hoping we do not have to wait for so long for PPR!
Will keep you updated...
Here's to a speedy final stretch for us both...
Lorraine G.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

I am in the same position as you guys. As you will see from my timeline I am at the same stage as the both of you. There have been lots of people who had 90 day letters in Nov/Dec and they have got their visa. I like am starting to lose the will to live.(expression only) I dont know what is going on there seems to be a real slow down in the processing of applications maybe because of the summer months, maybe a lot of staff at the embassy take leave at this time, that what I using in my mind to keep me sane. Truthfully this process is such a guessing game and you dont know when your brown or white envelope with the stamp will arrive. Guess we will have to just keep waiting.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Originally Posted by LorraineG
We were one of the last full applications from July 06. We had to wait almost 6 months for meds, have done them now and are hoping we do not have to wait for so long for PPR!
Will keep you updated...
Here's to a speedy final stretch for us both...
Lorraine G.
Hi Lorraine! I thought you guys had got yours already.... hope you don't have to wait much longer! it's frustrating more than anything isn't it!
x
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by englishrose1
I am in the same position as you guys. As you will see from my timeline I am at the same stage as the both of you. There have been lots of people who had 90 day letters in Nov/Dec and they have got their visa. I like am starting to lose the will to live.(expression only) I dont know what is going on there seems to be a real slow down in the processing of applications maybe because of the summer months, maybe a lot of staff at the embassy take leave at this time, that what I using in my mind to keep me sane. Truthfully this process is such a guessing game and you dont know when your brown or white envelope with the stamp will arrive. Guess we will have to just keep waiting.
I know ... don't think there is particularly a slow down just think we may have got the short straw and the slower processer... still it doesn't do the nerves much good does it!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

You can say that again. I am hoping that June is our month. I excitement of checking the post at the minute has dwindled maybe it will come back once the letter does hit through the door.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:16 am
tmb
Forum Regular

tmb is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by englishrose1
You can say that again. I am hoping that June is our month. I excitement of checking the post at the minute has dwindled maybe it will come back once the letter does hit through the door.
Hi, I am in the same boat,I am a October 2006 application. Had meds end of April but they have only just been sent in yesterday. My letter said it will take aboout 4 months to process next to passports. I had complications with medicals too for me and my daugther so its going to be a long wait with everything crossed as I am unsure now if we will be accepted.... good look to all....TMB
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:55 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tempest
Hi Lorraine! I thought you guys had got yours already.... hope you don't have to wait much longer! it's frustrating more than anything isn't it!
x
Yes and what makes it worse is that I applied for a study permit at the beginning of March and the processing officer has insisted I need medicals for that (I am the only case where this has happened as far as I can tell!!) so I have not even got my study permit that should have taken no more than 6 weeks to process and the CHC are not answering my emails about it. It does test your resolve somewhat!
Lorraine.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

I think you guys need to just be happy you have had medical requests

We are on a similar timeline to you guys and yet have had no response since sending in supporting documents on the 6th February!? We are starting to get quite worried and annoyed by this.

I did send an email which was responded to saying our documents have been received and if they need anything else they will get in touch. Oh and that processing of our application will be resumed.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:15 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

We are still waiting as well, see our timeline.

We are off out to Canada on 1st August for a holiday and were hoping to combine it with landing, getting a bit concerned about when we get the PPR and whether we will have enough time to send passports in and get them back before we go; otherwise we will have to wait until we come back, which is a bit of a pain as we will then have to go again to land as we are not planning on moving over properly until May next year, which will then be past our medical date.

Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting.

Karen
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

Hi Tempest

Ours were submitted 24th April, but then we had further US State police clearances to send in which we'd done by mid May. In the middle of the move now though, hubby went out on TWP 16th April and started work in Waterloo. We completed our house sale last week, me & kids at my mum and dads, ready to fly out for good on 20th June! Only thing I'm worried about at the mo' I'm flying Thomas Cook Man-Toronto on an Airbus A330!!!!!!

Lynsey
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Gary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really nice

Hi, we are Jan 06 AOR and had our PPR's last week!! Meds were last Nov, so not got long to land. I think some files seem to fall on the floor! The stress is awful, this is our lives they are playing with. It all gets forgotten once it arrives,which it will, eventually. Can't do anything with mine at mo cos daughter gone on holiday!!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

some of us are still waiting on med requests...

but we're going in August anyway, so it's a toss-up whether we'll get them done here or there, really...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

Jazzflute is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by delsol79
I think you guys need to just be happy you have had medical requests

We are on a similar timeline to you guys and yet have had no response since sending in supporting documents on the 6th February!? We are starting to get quite worried and annoyed by this.

I did send an email which was responded to saying our documents have been received and if they need anything else they will get in touch. Oh and that processing of our application will be resumed.
Hi, just to say I'm keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms and anything else crossed in the hope that you guys get your medical requests through soon!:fingerscross ed:
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

Jazzflute is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tempest
Hi 2006-ers
I just wondered out of all of us who were the first wave of Simplified Applications are still waiting for Passport Requests?

I know realistically we haven't been waiting that long (had our medicals 18th April) it seems that those on trackitt have already had their passport requests and I'm starting to get stomping feet about where ours are!

Gill
We are on a similar timeline and had meds done 17 April and I'm sooo impatient for those passport requests!!! I guess we all have a bit of a wait from what others are saying! Everytime I hear the postman my stomach churns. I did check yesterday to see if the bankers draft had been processed and no it had not! Good luck to everyone waiting for 90 day letters, med requests and passport requests

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.