Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

117 days past after medical (Islamabad)

117 days past after medical (Islamabad)

Old Jul 5th 2005, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

syedamir12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up 117 days past after medical (Islamabad)

Dear Frineds/Experts,

1. I faxed a letter for requesting CURRENT STATUS on 20/06/2005
2. I sent a letter for requesting CURRENT STATUS on 27/06/2005

Yet no reply from CHC & waiting for request of ROLF & PPR. However couple of guys already received thier visa. Is there anyone who has the same problem??

regards,

Aplied: March 2001 (Islamabad)
Interview: 24/02/2005
Medical done: 11/03/2005
Medical received in New Dehli: 16/03/2005
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:22 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 117 days past after medical (Islamabad)

First - it is not a problem at all. Processing takes time. Especially security check in your country.

Secondly - fact that "couple of guys already received their visa" is completely irrelevant. Each case is unique and is being processed at it's own pace. Even similarly looking cases, submitted the same day may end up being completed months or even years apart.

Originally Posted by syedamir12
Dear Frineds/Experts,

1. I faxed a letter for requesting CURRENT STATUS on 20/06/2005
2. I sent a letter for requesting CURRENT STATUS on 27/06/2005

Yet no reply from CHC & waiting for request of ROLF & PPR. However couple of guys already received thier visa. Is there anyone who has the same problem??

regards,

Aplied: March 2001 (Islamabad)
Interview: 24/02/2005
Medical done: 11/03/2005
Medical received in New Dehli: 16/03/2005
Old Jul 5th 2005, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

the fact that you have not yet paid ROLF may be a cause of delay

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
First - it is not a problem at all. Processing takes time. Especially security check in your country.

Secondly - fact that "couple of guys already received their visa" is completely irrelevant. Each case is unique and is being processed at it's own pace. Even similarly looking cases, submitted the same day may end up being completed months or even years apart.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
the fact that you have not yet paid ROLF may be a cause of delay
Dear Mr. Miller/Friends,

I agree that each case is being process as it own pace but at my case is very smooth as compare to others becuase i'm single, one employer since starting the job, Live in Karachi since my birth. However other guys who got thier VISA has some complexities like 02 many employers, married etc..That's why i'm very worried.

Also 90% people suggest me to submitt ROLF immediatly whcih could be cuase of delay in my case.

1. Do you think Ibrahim is right and if yes till whcih extend ??
2. Do you think if ROLF is refunable then i should submitt it becuase might be its is helpfull for faster processing ??
3. If ROLF is refunable then what is the procedure to get back the payment ??

Waiting for your reply
Regards,
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:47 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Security check has nothing to do with number of jobs or if you are single or married.

And yes, ROPRF should be paid as soon as possible as waiting just for request to pay it adds several months to the process. And it is refundable - in case your application is refused you will receive instruction how to apply for RPRF refund.

Dear Mr. Miller/Friends,

I agree that each case is being process as it own pace but at my case is very smooth as compare to others becuase i'm single, one employer since starting the job, Live in Karachi since my birth. However other guys who got thier VISA has some complexities like 02 many employers, married etc..That's why i'm very worried.

Also 90% people suggest me to submitt ROLF immediatly whcih could be cuase of delay in my case.

2. Do you think if ROLF is refunable then i should submitt it becuase might be its is helpfull for faster processing ??

Waiting for your reply
Regards,
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:57 pm
London, UK

newlooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Mr. Miller/Friends,

Waiting for your reply
Regards,

Hi,

Ibrahim is absolutely right. Pay your ROLF ASAP. I know it is a huge amount but it will be refunded if visa is denied. You dont want after three or four months CHC asking you for ROLF and take another 3 months on top of that to issue you visa.Good luck

newlooks
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Security check has nothing to do with number of jobs or if you are single or married.

And yes, ROPRF should be paid as soon as possible as waiting just for request to pay it adds several months to the process. And it is refundable - in case your application is refused you will receive instruction how to apply for RPRF refund.
Dear Andrew Miller/Friends,

Thanks to all of you for your prompt reply. Yesterday i've paid my ROLF. Let c when they reply.

Regards,