£3400 to get a job

Old Sep 20th 2013, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

kingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nice
Default £3400 to get a job

well its started, the phone calls from Canada saying that i basicaly pay them £3400 and they will get me a job to suit me with me not having to do anything!!! this doesn't include me getting my hgv changed over which she quoted as £150, by this time i was bored with her, but she made me stay on line to tell me there running seminars nxt week in the uk would i like to attend? if i sent $35 i would book my place..... are these people for real
Old Sep 20th 2013, 7:00 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: £3400 to get a job

Originally Posted by kingshrek
well its started, the phone calls from Canada saying that i basicaly pay them £3400 and they will get me a job to suit me with me not having to do anything!!! this doesn't include me getting my hgv changed over which she quoted as £150, by this time i was bored with her, but she made me stay on line to tell me there running seminars nxt week in the uk would i like to attend? if i sent $35 i would book my place..... are these people for real
In Canada, it is illegal to charge to get someone a job.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigra...-agencies.aspx

Rules across Canada are the same.

Last edited by Aviator; Sep 20th 2013 at 8:27 pm.
Old Sep 20th 2013, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

kingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nicekingshrek is just really nice

i was on to her straight away i did find it funny, but wonder how many people have fell for this??? the bit that made me laugh the most, i said, "you want me to pay $35 to come to your seminar" "you phoned me"
Old Sep 20th 2013, 7:06 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

i was on to her straight away i did find it funny, but wonder how many people have fell for this??? the bit that made me laugh the most, i said, "you want me to pay $35 to come to your seminar" "you phoned me"
What is the company name?
Old Sep 20th 2013, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

don't even no the company name, they phoned me on my mobile. number
+1(514)487-3287 quebec,canada
Old Sep 20th 2013, 8:20 pm

don't even no the company name, they phoned me on my mobile. number
+1(514)487-3287 quebec,canada
Called and asked the company name, I was told they are a private immigration firm gave this website address www.immigration.ca

Last edited by Aviator; Sep 20th 2013 at 8:25 pm.
Old Sep 20th 2013, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aviator
Called and asked the company name, I was told they are a private immigration firm gave this website address www.immigration.ca
Website looks legit and they say they are a member of the ICCRC.
Under the direction of COLIN R. SINGER, one of Canada's leading immigration lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada, we provide tailor made simplified solutions to individual immigrant applicants seeking to relocate to Canada as well as personnel resource managers of Canadian employers intending to hire foreign nationals.
Old Sep 20th 2013, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Under the direction of COLIN R. SINGER, one of Canada's leading immigration lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada, we provide tailor made simplified solutions to individual immigrant applicants seeking to relocate to Canada as well as personnel resource managers of Canadian employers intending to hire foreign nationals.
Maybe the OP misunderstood what they were offering?
Old Sep 20th 2013, 8:45 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

It's still illegal to charge to find someone a job though - perhaps they should be reported to the Law Society of Quebec.

Interesting that they say "... We are Canada’s only licensed professionals that provide our clientele with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, grnmontreal.com, a Deloitte & Touche award winning professional transition enterprise... "
Old Sep 20th 2013, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie
It's still illegal to charge to find someone a job though - perhaps they should be reported to the Law Society of Quebec.

Interesting that they say "... We are Canada’s only licensed professionals that provide our clientele with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, grnmontreal.com, a Deloitte & Touche award winning professional transition enterprise... "
Both have the same phone number.
Old Sep 20th 2013, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Lawyers are very clever at how they word things. Find me anywhere they say pay us to find you a job.
Old Sep 20th 2013, 10:42 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Lawyers are very clever at how they word things. Find me anywhere they say pay us to find you a job.
In the phone call to the OP.
Old Sep 20th 2013, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In the phone call to the OP.
Ah but thats what the OP said and did he record it?
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 12:24 am
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Used Colin Singer's firm for my immigration app. Have several family members who have also used immigration.ca. Very much legit and definitely have all their credentials in order.

Nothing but professional in my dealings with their staff...if a tad slow at times getting back to me (that's lawyers for you).

Certainly never tried pimping seminars or guaranteed jobs to me or my relatives.

Last edited by orly; Sep 22nd 2013 at 12:27 am.