British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Hungary (https://britishexpats.com/forum/hungary-140/)
-   -   Transition period ends, some clarification documents (https://britishexpats.com/forum/hungary-140/transition-period-ends-some-clarification-documents-936340/)

Sachina Aug 4th 2021 1:06 pm

Re: Transition period ends, some clarification documents

Originally Posted by sykes108 (Post 13036936)
With luck yours will be ready soon. She said 4 or 5 weeks was most likely, but even 8 weeks was still possible.

Please post on this thread when it arrives, and then it can give an ETA for mine and others.

It took my wife 68 call attempts today to get through, over the space of nearly 5 hours!

I'll let everyone know when mine arrives, I don't know how many times my friend has phoned, he's been trying for over a week.

Xawfrus Aug 5th 2021 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by Sachina (Post 13003771)
As I want to submit my application in person rather than online, I've printed it off and once I've filled it in and have scanned all the relevant documents will take it in. I don't supposed there are too many Brits in Miskolc applying for the permit and as I'm fairly certain no one will speak English, I've asked my dogs trainer who speaks excellent English to go with me. I'll also ask about the plastic Vaccination card whilst I'm there.

Hi Sachina and All!

I am in need of some help with this. I am trying to complete the application via Enter Hungary but I cannot see a print button in order to print the application and add a photo and signature where I need to attach my documents. Can you or anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance,

Kenneth

Sachina Aug 6th 2021 4:57 am

Originally Posted by Xawfrus (Post 13037574)
Hi Sachina and All!

I am in need of some help with this. I am trying to complete the application via Enter Hungary but I cannot see a print button in order to print the application and add a photo and signature where I need to attach my documents. Can you or anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance,

Kenneth

Hi Kenneth

I'm afraid I can't help you because I didn't use the Enter Hungary website. I printed my application form using the government bmbah website.

Residence in Hungary

Sorry about that.

Xawfrus Aug 6th 2021 8:35 am

No worries!

Can anyone else help?

Kenneth

enter Aug 6th 2021 9:58 am

Originally Posted by Xawfrus (Post 13037777)
No worries!

Can anyone else help?

Kenneth

Not sure my memory serves me right but make sure you have completed all fields relevant correctly. I believe they highlight the missing info in red If all correct I don,t know about not being able to print, sorry.

ecurb Aug 6th 2021 10:19 am

I think you have to complete and submit it. They check it and send a message saying you can make your appointent. (or ask you to add more information) It is then ready under your log in for printing. I don't know if you can print it before getting approval.

Sachina Aug 6th 2021 10:36 am

Originally Posted by Xawfrus (Post 13037777)
No worries!

Can anyone else help?

Kenneth

Is this of any help?

https://enterhungary.gov.hu/eh/asset...er-hungary.pdf

PaulinEger Aug 6th 2021 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by Xawfrus (Post 13037574)
Hi Sachina and All!

Thank you in advance,

Kenneth

I had the same problem. Upload as much info as you can/need to then submit your application. Shortly after submission you will receive a confirmation email. You then need to go back to 'enterhuhungary', go into your cases and click on the yellow file symbol. This will allow you download your case. That's where all the pages are, including the first and last which require photo and signatures. Print them off, attach photo, sign, scan and upload.
HTH
one more important thing....you need to make your appointment for your biometrics before submitting your application on enterhungary, just incase you can't get an appointment within 15 days.

Sachina Aug 6th 2021 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by PaulinEger (Post 13037942)
I had the same problem. Upload as much info as you can/need to then submit your application. Shortly after submission you will receive a confirmation email. You then need to go back to 'enterhuhungary', go into your cases and click on the yellow file symbol. This will allow you download your case. That's where all the pages are, including the first and last which require photo and signatures. Print them off, attach photo, sign, scan and upload.
HTH
one more important thing....you need to make your appointment for your biometrics before submitting your application on enterhungary, just incase you can't get an appointment within 15 days.

I printed the application form from the bmbah website and filled it in. I then made an appointment online and took the form and all necessary documentation with me on the day of the appointment. Much simpler.

PaulinEger Aug 6th 2021 6:24 pm

When I first made an appointment and turned up in Eger the guys didn't know what they were doing and sent me away with a ream of unnecessary paperwork to fill in. It was much easier (for me) to go via enterhungary, submit my application then go for my appointment with immigration. The 2nd time I was only there 15 minutes.

Sachina Aug 7th 2021 5:30 am

Originally Posted by PaulinEger (Post 13037977)
When I first made an appointment and turned up in Eger the guys didn't know what they were doing and sent me away with a ream of unnecessary paperwork to fill in. It was much easier (for me) to go via enterhungary, submit my application then go for my appointment with immigration. The 2nd time I was only there 15 minutes.

I did mine in Miskolc and the lady who dealt with my application, just checked it page by page and filled in a couple of questions I hadn't realised were relevant and that was it. From arriving to leaving took about half an hour.

PaulinEger Aug 7th 2021 6:45 am

Originally Posted by Sachina (Post 13038101)
I did mine in Miskolc and the lady who dealt with my application, just checked it page by page and filled in a couple of questions I hadn't realised were relevant and that was it. From arriving to leaving took about half an hour.

The guy who dealt with me on my first visit is based in Miskolc but was working in Eger that day. Hopefully, he's had more experience now and knows what he's talking about.

FenTiger Aug 13th 2021 4:55 pm

I've done nothing. Been waiting for our new house address details to be registered with the land office. When we went to change our address on all our I.D., tax card, driving licence, they assumed we were renting as our names weren't on the system.
Not sure if to go ahead and fill in all the details with old address or wait for new address.
My Hungarian wife isn't worried. She's confident everything will be okay! I'm not!

hobgoblins Aug 15th 2021 8:15 am

Originally Posted by Sachina (Post 13037955)
I printed the application form from the bmbah website and filled it in. I then made an appointment online and took the form and all necessary documentation with me on the day of the appointment. Much simpler.

Hi Sachina, that sounds like a far more straightforward method to me rather than trying to do it all online ! I followed your link that you posted earlier but I'm not entirely sure which section applies to those like myself who wish to renew their existing residency cards due to Brexit ... could you possibly post a link that goes directly to the correct page for downloading those documents to fill in ... would be most useful !
Many thanks !

Sachina Aug 15th 2021 8:37 am

Originally Posted by hobgoblins (Post 13040692)
Hi Sachina, that sounds like a far more straightforward method to me rather than trying to do it all online ! I followed your link that you posted earlier but I'm not entirely sure which section applies to those like myself who wish to renew their existing residency cards due to Brexit ... could you possibly post a link that goes directly to the correct page for downloading those documents to fill in ... would be most useful !
Many thanks !

Here you are ....

Residence in Hungary

Go to the "forms" section on the left hand side and choose : PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN HUNGARY

I printed off every page even though some of them didn't apply to me (just to be on the safe side) You can also book an appointment at the same time.

Hope that helps.