Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Property manager?

Property manager?

Old Nov 25th 2015, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Alcogod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property manager?

Hello everyone, i will be buying some properties around various parts of Hungary to rent out and will need a property manager to deal with tenants for me before i move over myself (i may even want them to continue managing them after i make the move as i dont really want to deal with tenants). Does anyone know of a good company i could get in touch with? sadly google has let me down.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Property manager?

So its been a couple of weeks, does nobody have any information they could give me?
Old Dec 10th 2015, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat0105 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just googled for

"property management" site:hu

and found numerous potentially interesting links, e.g.:

Budapest Property Services - Capital Real Estate - Property Management Rental and Refurbishment
Home Management is property management and rental company in Budapest -Hungary, the professional and the reliable one, that dealing with short and long term renting.
Property Management - Central Real estate & management company - Budapest, Hungary
Pannonia Property Solutions 4: Budapest property management & investment consultant, Hungary

I have no idea whether any of these companies are good or not, but if you are planning on doing the BTL thing in Hungary, finding out will probably be just the first of a long string of challenges.
Old Dec 12th 2015, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Thank you, not sure why my search wasnt bringing up any results. I have contacted some of the ones you have suggested. If anyone else knows of a specific company that i should use i would be glad to hear of them.