Lidl

Old Mar 3rd 2018, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lidl

Rather OT and crazy in a way:
Those Irish!
LOOTERS cleared the shelves at a storm-damaged Lidl supermarket before a crime gang ripped its roof off with a digger.
Video footage posted on social media shows youths fleeing the popular discount giant in Citywest, Dublin, loaded down with stolen booze and food.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/570787...digger-latest/
Old Mar 4th 2018, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Wolfi

Are you saying that those law-abiding English would never do that ?
Old Mar 4th 2018, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Dear scot, as a German with lots of friends and family in the UK I'd rather say nothing at all ...

PS:
About the only problem I once had on my more than 50 visits to London (buying science fiction at the Forbidden Planet shop) was that once someone smashed my car's window and stole my black bag.
That was a shock because the ferry ticket was in that bag - not much else, just stuff for the return trip. The guys from the bookshop fixed the window with plastic foil and called the police - the bag was found nearby with all the contents and the policeman told me that the culprit probably was a druggy who thought this had been maybe a doctor's bag with medical stuff in it ...

Last edited by wolfi; Mar 4th 2018 at 2:22 pm.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

GMC girl is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=wolfi;12455847]Dear scot, as a German with lots of friends and family in the UK I'd rather say nothing at all ...

Wolfi....Since when did Dublin become part of the UK ????
Old Mar 6th 2018, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did I write that?

Read comments 31 and 32 again - we were comparing the Irish to the English/UK ...

PS:
I have no problem with either of them - in my favourite bar in my German hometown you can get Guinness and Scottish whisky and there are quite a few people from the Isles among the customers.
https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/ShowUs...rttemberg.html
Old Aug 8th 2018, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lidl has Irish and British week starting Monday - five pages of it.
Though I wonder who buys a can of Guinness (not even half a liter) for 649 HUF.
Old Aug 8th 2018, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wolfi
Can you give me the link Wolfi, can't find it
Old Aug 8th 2018, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

hobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wolfi
Do you know if that also applies to Lidl outside of Hungary?
The Lidl just over the border in Slovenia is nearer to me than Lidl in Zalaegerszeg !!
Old Aug 8th 2018, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

@Hobgoblins:
Seems this is it - maybe the offers are not exactly the same however:
https://moj-letak.si/lidl-letak-1030-410-23

@Enter:
Here you go (it's on the last pages):
https://www.lidl-flyer.com/01300087-...067.1533754589
Old Aug 8th 2018, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Wolfi
Old Aug 9th 2018, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

hobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Wolfi, I will have a look !
​​​​​​​I have to go to the UK next month as the car needs an MOT so will be stocking up there with things to bring back anyway… !!
Old Aug 9th 2018, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hobgoblins, wish you a safe trip!

OT: We do the same "stocking up" in Germany - some specialties (milk products e g) and even detergents which are better in Germany (says my wife ...).
Old Sep 6th 2018, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

For those who like "foreign food" - on Monday a French week starts at Lidl, from lots of cheese to other delicacies ...
Old Sep 8th 2018, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't use the 'F' word infront of English people, some may find it offensive
Old Sep 8th 2018, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul, you made my day!
I'll have to tell this to my sister the next time she calls - you know she's married to an English guy ...
But wait - he can't be real English because they regularly use the Chunnel to get to France and buy French wines etc ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.