Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Car Breakdown Cover

Car Breakdown Cover

Old Dec 31st 2013, 12:47 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Insurance Recommendation Pls

Originally Posted by klarika
Can any one recommend a good car insurance company? Currently we are with Alianze (something like that) who we are not impressed with them We would also like some sort of Car break down cover similar to AA RAC
Hi, as there is an active thread on breakdown cover, I have merged your post with this one. There are a few threads on car insurance - though some posts are in threads relating to other topics. You can search for them using the "search thread" facility on the right hand side of the page. The most commonly used companies are Allianz (whom we claimed through and had no problems- though it was the other drivers insurance and not ours) Aegon and Generali (heard mixed reports about the latter)
Old Dec 31st 2013, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

klarika will become famous soon enoughklarika will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Car Insurance Recommendation Pls

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Hi, as there is an active thread on breakdown cover, I have merged your post with this one. There are a few threads on car insurance - though some posts are in threads relating to other topics. You can search for them using the "search thread" facility on the right hand side of the page. The most commonly used companies are Allianz (whom we claimed through and had no problems- though it was the other drivers insurance and not ours) Aegon and Generali (heard mixed reports about the latter)
Thanks will take a look