Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Asking for permission after a negative covid 19 test

Asking for permission after a negative covid 19 test

Old Aug 2nd 2020, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

2017sunshine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Asking for permission after a negative covid 19 test

Hi ecurb just seen your reply ! in Zara county village life !! I received my second neg result by email late afternoon and tx my local policeman we live 6 doors away from the police station πŸ˜‡ Who wanted me to send him the 2 x negative results which I did and at 8.30 I received a tx back with the thumbs up and saying your free now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ with the smiley faces πŸ‘And a few days later a letter from the county central police station saying I was free !! Regards 2017sunshine
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

ecurb is an unknown quantity at this point

I can imagine you are keen to get out at the earliest possible opportunity.

I would assume you would be safe with the 336 hrs (24 * 14)based on your approximate time you went through the airport customs area.

We got official release about 5 days early having completed the 2 tests and it feels great to be able to get out.
We received an official document from our local public health department saying our quarantine is released based on the first negative test and confirmation of the second test results being negative too.

Old Aug 3rd 2020, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2017sunshine
Hello mr Tiger the first time I came back to Hungary 2nd April it was x 24 hrs x 14 days as I showed the airport paper work to the police office that came to check me daily , the day before and pointed at the time which in my case was 12.55pm and got the thumbs up for the same time the next day ..
I will have to ask my Hungarian wife to re-read the document we were given at passport control. Or ask her mother because admin, paperwork, business letters are not her favourite forte. We are not bothered if our self isolation ends midnight this coming Wednesday because we have plenty to do here. Think better to ensure we have self isolated 14 x 24 hour periods.