Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future
Default Re: What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

Just made the call - he will be in Goa the second week of October when we will be there so can speak to him and get his phone number and post it on here.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:19 am
TDK
BE Enthusiast

TDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the rough
Post Re: What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

Originally Posted by emsirrah
I know a brilliant Shiatsu practioner in Goa - his name is Mike and he has practised for many years in UK and Goa. We will not see him until we go in a few weeks but if you want any more info I can ring a friend in UK who is in contact with him all year round. He was out at Shiolim last year and think he was going to move to Anjuna - I will make a phone call and see if I can find out where he will be.
Hi Emsirrah,

Thanks so much for taking the trouble to call Mike & thats great timing that he'll be back in Goa in October & its also very reassuring to have your recommendation.
Do please keep us posted when you get his contact details.

All the Best,
TDK