Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:36 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

Hi,

What do you think of Ayurvedic medicine. Holistic. Hot stones treatment
Crystal healing?

Did you receive any benefit from any of them?

Regards
Noni
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

Originally Posted by noni
Hi,

Crystal healing?

Regards
Noni
If you think that you will, you will.
I personally think that it won't cure most things, but people say that they do feel better, so?
Tony
Old Aug 16th 2007, 4:31 pm
TDK
BE Enthusiast

TDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the rough
Post Re: What do you think of Ayurvedic/Crystals etc

Originally Posted by TONY P
If you think that you will, you will.
I personally think that it won't cure most things, but people say that they do feel better, so?
Tony
Hi Tony/Noni,

i agree with you on this one, and i think it also has alot to do with the individual practitioner, for example i love shiatsu & some other alternative therapies (if they're done by a qualified practitioner), but i once made the mistake of letting a so called 'shiatsu practitioner' loose on me at a posh hotel in Kathmandu while some friends also got treated by other 'practitioners' in the same room.

To this day i don't quite know why i didn't at the very least walk/run out, or complain (but i guess i must have been too concussed)! as the guy proceeded to do full on 'karate chops' on my head and spine which resulted in me being very ill for the next week in bed with a thumping headache, and worrying if my brain would ever recover!:curse: Anyway i lived to tell the tale (surprise surprise) but naturally i'm alot more careful about who i let lose on my body now!

Regards
TDK
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:00 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TDK
Hi Tony/Noni,

i agree with you on this one, and i think it also has alot to do with the individual practitioner, for example i love shiatsu & some other alternative therapies (if they're done by a qualified practitioner), but i once made the mistake of letting a so called 'shiatsu practitioner' loose on me at a posh hotel in Kathmandu while some friends also got treated by other 'practitioners' in the same room.

To this day i don't quite know why i didn't at the very least walk/run out, or complain (but i guess i must have been too concussed)! as the guy proceeded to do full on 'karate chops' on my head and spine which resulted in me being very ill for the next week in bed with a thumping headache, and worrying if my brain would ever recover!:curse: Anyway i lived to tell the tale (surprise surprise) but naturally i'm alot more careful about who i let lose on my body now!

Regards
TDK
Hi TDK

There is no answer to your last line
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:05 pm
TDK
BE Enthusiast

TDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the rough

Hi TDK

There is no answer to your last line
Hi Noni,

& as good old Jeremy Paxman used to say, 'Yeeeeeeeeeehhsss'
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TDK
Hi Tony/Noni,

Regards
TDK
Hi TDK
I thought that Shiatsu was a type of dog Sorry
TP
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Hi TDK
TP
yes, not as nice as a Lhasa Apso tho'

AndyD 8-)#
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Crystal healing?

Regards
Noni
I rely on a magic herbal brew that has been made by monks and other initiates for many many centuries, it was used by the Egyptian Pharoahs who even had supplies buried with them.
I'm never without it ...
cheers (_)? (_)? (_)? AndyD 8-)#
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by a_f_d
I rely on a magic herbal brew that has been made by monks and other initiates for many many centuries, it was used by the Egyptian Pharoahs who even had supplies buried with them.
I'm never without it ...
cheers (_)? (_)? (_)? AndyD 8-)#
Hi Andy,

At least these are jolly threads - Remy and I rely on the magic herbal brew called 'noffy. Made by the Mafia trying to take over Goa. We are going to try Goan bhang 'noffy at the party.

Noni
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

> Remy and I rely on the magic herbal brew called 'noffy

I'm more a stolly man myself on the odd occasions when I go on the hard stuff.

AndyD 8-)#
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by a_f_d
> Remy and I rely on the magic herbal brew called 'noffy

I'm more a stolly man myself on the odd occasions when I go on the hard stuff.

AndyD 8-)#
Go on Andy, have a laugh at me again what is "stolly"?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:58 pm
TDK
BE Enthusiast

Hi TDK
TP
Hi Tony,

I'm afraid i draw the line at the preceding tax year before beastiality (even in the case of Lhasa Apsos)!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TDK
Hi Tony,

I'm afraid i draw the line at the preceding tax year before beastiality (even in the case of Lhasa Apsos)!
Hi TDK
Oh Dear done it again, thought Lhasa Apsos were Tibetan monks,
Tony
Old Aug 17th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Go on Andy, have a laugh at me again what is "stolly"?
this
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:09 am
TDK
BE Enthusiast

Hi TDK
Oh Dear done it again, thought Lhasa Apsos were Tibetan monks,
Tony

Oh Dear, how do we delete these last few posts? I think i completely lost the plot yesterday!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.