British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Goa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/)
-   -   WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/what-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-you-off-day-721879/)

prestonjohn Aug 8th 2011 8:17 am

Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Its a funny old world out there.Turns out the bullet in the police radio was ,ah hum a police issue bullet.Wonder where that came from ? Oh yes and the gun recovered was hidden in a sock and it was found under the mini cab and more importantly the driver of the mini cab disappeared from the scene.This would come under Encounter if it happened in Mumbai, not Tottenham North London near where i live.

prestonjohn Aug 8th 2011 4:24 pm

Now it turns out it wasnt even a real gun and it was in a sock.Something is wrong with The Met and it isnt the ordinary copper on the beat who is at fault here.But it doesnt excuse the mindless looting though.It makes you think if some of the rioters were aged 10 and a majority were young teens,girls and boys, then what sort of parents have they got to let children as young as 10 roam the dark streets of Tottenham at 1 and 2 am in the morning.? Its the parents who should be standing up in court.We need Parenting Orders, like they have in the USA.Legislation with teeth where the courts can order them back to school to learn responsible parenting or go to jail, where at least they wont be breeding more little mindless monsters for more Social Security money. Its time the Government woke up to the fact that poor people breed kids for more Social Security money, not because of religious reasons or ethnic practices, as the politically correct idiots would have us believe.

noni Aug 8th 2011 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by prestonjohn (Post 9545004)
Now it turns out it wasnt even a real gun and it was in a sock.Something is wrong with The Met and it isnt the ordinary copper on the beat who is at fault here.But it doesnt excuse the mindless looting though.It makes you think if some of the rioters were aged 10 and a majority were young teens,girls and boys, then what sort of parents have they got to let children as young as 10 roam the dark streets of Tottenham at 1 and 2 am in the morning.? Its the parents who should be standing up in court.We need Parenting Orders, like they have in the USA.Legislation with teeth where the courts can order them back to school to learn responsible parenting or go to jail, where at least they wont be breeding more little mindless monsters for more Social Security money. Its time the Government woke up to the fact that poor people breed kids for more Social Security money, not because of religious reasons or ethnic practices, as the politically correct idiots would have us believe.

Rioting now in other parts of London and Birmingham! Where will it all end, most of them I have seen on the TV especially in Birmingham have been coloured people. Get out the water canons, with die in. Children 10 years old!!!!! the parents should be send to jail for allowing them out at 1. - 2 in the mornings.

SteveKingswear Aug 8th 2011 10:56 pm

The guy that got shot was a known drugs dealer and a member of a notorious North London gang. The full circumstances are not yet known, but hey do I care? Not a bloody jot! He wanted to live by the sword and that is how he died.

With regard to the looting and criminality that is taking place and thats just what it is looting and criminality, it has nothing to do with the shooting on Thursday, that is merely being used as an excuse, it has nothing to do with disenfranchised youth, another excuse. It is simply criminal gangs exploiting a situation, I would bet my house that if you were to take 100 of these thugs and ask them the name of the guy that got shot over 90 would not know.

noni Aug 9th 2011 7:13 am

Originally Posted by SteveKingswear (Post 9545831)
The guy that got shot was a known drugs dealer and a member of a notorious North London gang. The full circumstances are not yet known, but hey do I care? Not a bloody jot! He wanted to live by the sword and that is how he died.

With regard to the looting and criminality that is taking place and thats just what it is looting and criminality, it has nothing to do with the shooting on Thursday, that is merely being used as an excuse, it has nothing to do with disenfranchised youth, another excuse. It is simply criminal gangs exploiting a situation, I would bet my house that if you were to take 100 of these thugs and ask them the name of the guy that got shot over 90 would not know.

Totally Agree - It just criminal all the looting and destroying buildings, now the rioters have targeted Liverpool, Birmingham, small fires in other places and the Avon and Somerset police have warned people not to go into the city centre at night. Some of the rioters are so stupid they have put their pictures on Facebook with their loot gloating!!!!:curse::curse::angry_smile:

Tina1 Aug 9th 2011 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by noni (Post 9546572)
Totally Agree - It just criminal all the looting and destroying buildings, now the rioters have targeted Liverpool, Birmingham, small fires in other places and the Avon and Somerset police have warned people not to go into the city centre at night. Some of the rioters are so stupid they have put their pictures on Facebook with their loot gloating!!!!:curse::curse::angry_smile:

They MUST be dealt with!

noni Aug 9th 2011 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by Tina1 (Post 9547596)
They MUST be dealt with!

are but it is probably "their human rights".

msj5 Aug 9th 2011 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by Tina1 (Post 9547596)
They MUST be dealt with!

Should be dealt with as they would in Saudi and have their hands cut off!

noni Aug 9th 2011 3:50 pm

Blackberry have announced the messing service (bbm) will be shut down in an attempt to stop rioters communicating."
:thumbsup:

noni Aug 9th 2011 3:57 pm

David Cameron: "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....

I wish!

dreadsoc Aug 13th 2011 11:47 pm

What really annoyed me today was reading the thread on UK Riots.
There are quite a number of people expressing regard, some bordering on sympathy, others using that usual old 'blame the police' crap.

Yet only ONE person has stopped to remember that 4 totally innocent people have ben brutally murdered by rioting thugs. Where is the understanding and empathy for the families of those four murder victims?

Those are the people who get my support - not rioting thugs spouting lame excuses !

Dread - x

SteveKingswear Aug 14th 2011 12:08 am

JUST TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INCIDENT - carrying a gun in a sock is common practise amongst the criminal fraternity -they will fire the weapon through the sock because it negates the forensics and traps the discarded shell case within the sock.

dreadsoc Aug 14th 2011 12:25 am

Originally Posted by SteveKingswear (Post 9557728)
JUST TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INCIDENT - carrying a gun in a sock is common practise amongst the criminal fraternity -they will fire the weapon through the sock because it negates the forensics and traps the discarded shell case within the sock.

Precisely !

Dread - x

noni Aug 18th 2011 4:32 pm

Monsoon conditions in Oxford:thumbdown::thumbdown:

msj5 Aug 18th 2011 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by noni (Post 9567296)
Monsoon conditions in Oxford:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Only 12 miles from Oxford and nothing like monsoon here today!