Visa help.

Old Oct 15th 2011, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

iain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really nice
Default Re: Visa help.

Originally Posted by noni
Handed Visa in Monday, back this morning 6 months multiple.
Great Noni - where did you hand your forms in?

Hope they have same turnround time in December.

Now back in UK for 2 months.

Cheers
Iain
Old Oct 15th 2011, 3:04 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Handed Visa in Monday, back this morning 6 months multiple.
Excellent news - see ya there in the New Year. Save me a sunbed by your pool !! We can do some moose hunting !!!

Dread - x
Old Oct 15th 2011, 3:35 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iain492001
Great Noni - where did you hand your forms in?

Hope they have same turnround time in December.

Now back in UK for 2 months.

Cheers
Iain
Handed them in Monday - back Saturday
Old Oct 15th 2011, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by msj5
For when you want to fly that`s very reasonable!Hope all goes smoothly now!
Well after scanning a letter to Hayes explaining why my husband wanted a 1 year visa, we has an e-mail confirming that his passport was on it's way back to us. Unfortunately we were not at home so we have to wait till Monday to see if he has a visa and fir how long.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 5:10 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by powerhouse
Well after scanning a letter to Hayes explaining why my husband wanted a 1 year visa, we has an e-mail confirming that his passport was on it's way back to us. Unfortunately we were not at home so we have to wait till Monday to see if he has a visa and fir how long.
Good luck, we have a month of hassle last year. keep us posted.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like goods news to me!

Old Oct 15th 2011, 8:07 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Handed them in Monday - back Saturday
What Noni really wanted to say in answer to your question was............ Cardiff

But as thats in whales, she probably didnt want to admit to it?

Old Oct 17th 2011, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

Sounds like goods news to me!

At last I have his passport back and he has a 1 year visa. Now all I have to do is find a reasonable priced flight with Jet.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

At last I have his passport back and he has a 1 year visa. Now all I have to do is find a reasonable priced flight with Jet.
So pleased for you!

Happy holiday!
Old Oct 17th 2011, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johnny five
What Noni really wanted to say in answer to your question was............ Cardiff

But as thats in whales, she probably didnt want to admit to it?

Which whales would that be. Blue, killer or humpback perhaps? Glad it spat Noni's passport out whichever.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by k800mer
Which whales would that be. Blue, killer or humpback perhaps? Glad it spat Noni's passport out whichever.
He is just being sarcastic! bless him.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

So pleased for you!

Happy holiday!
Finally found a Jet flight on 1st November for under £600.00, booked directly with Jet, they took the booking, verified our passports, reserved our seats and confirmed everything by e-mail without me having to call them back. I usually use Southall Travel but they were so expensive, the flight I booked was on their web site at £1900.00 each, what is going on with them?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Finally found a Jet flight on 1st November for under £600.00, booked directly with Jet, they took the booking, verified our passports, reserved our seats and confirmed everything by e-mail without me having to call them back. I usually use Southall Travel but they were so expensive, the flight I booked was on their web site at £1900.00 each, what is going on with them?
I always book with Jet direct online and get air miles. Once Jet were overbooked and were offering £400 per person plus hotel expenses for the night. Almost covered the fare.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 8:49 pm

You were buying the plane!
Old Oct 19th 2011, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

... Southall Travel but they were so expensive, the flight I booked was on their web site at £1900.00 each, what is going on with them?
I reckon that was business class.

AndyD 8-)#

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.