Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Is there booze in Goa?

Is there booze in Goa?

Old Feb 2nd 2012, 12:26 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there booze in Goa?

Originally Posted by cbc
I don't use Titos also but was just using a bar with probably a high usage of alcohol, just can;t imagine it being dry at the moment.
Glad to hear it cbc - awful place isn't it !!!

Dread - x
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 3:58 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

no booze in Goa ?! what is the world coming too !
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 4:33 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nonthaburi

Good to see you back and welcome to 'Cyber Goa'.
Has life returned to normal for you now after the floods?

Dread - x
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:12 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hey Nonthaburi

Good to see you back and welcome to 'Cyber Goa'.
Has life returned to normal for you now after the floods?

Dread - x
pretty much back to normal now. Most shops are open again after being refurbished. I decorated our house so it is now back to its former glory. Just hope it doesn't happen again next rainy season !
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 3:27 pm
cbc
Forum Regular

cbc is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cbc
Thanks Chrisjolly And msj5, stocking up is in process also a early start is planned.
Been to Goa and now back to the rat race, well that 10.30 shut down for booze was terrible for the bars/restaurants clubs etc I felt really sorry for them and all the first timers on holiday there they were in shock, don;t suppose many would go back.
For me knowing the situation I just started early..
Cheers everyone for letting me know in advance.

Is it just me or has Goa got even more rubbish everywhere?
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbc
Been to Goa and now back to the rat race, well that 10.30 shut down for booze was terrible for the bars/restaurants clubs etc I felt really sorry for them and all the first timers on holiday there they were in shock, don;t suppose many would go back.
For me knowing the situation I just started early..
Cheers everyone for letting me know in advance.

Is it just me or has Goa got even more rubbish everywhere?
Sadly yes! More rubbish everywhere!

I`m presently in Sri Lanka and how lovely to see somewhere so free of garbage .Regular collections and the locals putting their garbage in the provided bins keeps the place clean.