Selling my apartment

Old Jan 3rd 2012, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Selling my apartment

Originally Posted by Empire
Do highland advertise there apartments anywhere, I can find owners private sales of apartments at prices I would like to advertise mine at but think its a bit much.
Highland are advertising pretty well every day in the local papers, mostly the new villas at Porvorim, but also 'last few' apartments at Candolim - no prices of course.
But can't find any new apartments? Also who's the best to email for info at the highland.

Thanks
If you are posing as a buyer then from the ad' [email protected]

AndyD 8-)#
Old Jan 25th 2012, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

[ Re. Goanmad's post.
I assume you mean you have an Agreement for Sale plus a 5-year lease which the developers (e.g. Acron) promise to renew; and that you haven't tried to complete/ register a Sales Deed?
You should speak to your developer about their charges for being party to a Deed of Variation - and then you should look for a buyer; this is not the place for that.
Caution: do not be panicked into selling cheap, find out the going rate for similar new/ used villas. Now is not a good time to sell, even the developers are struggling, but things may ease up in a year or so.
Stay calm.

AndyD 8-)#

Last edited by noni; Jan 25th 2012 at 5:44 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Jameszz786 is an unknown quantity at this point

have you thought about registering the agreement and getting your name on the deed?
I have done mine and its not as complicated or scary a process as locals might have you believe.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 6:14 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jameszz786
have you thought about registering the agreement and getting your name on the deed?
I have done mine and its not as complicated or scary a process as locals might have you believe.
Welcome to BE = please advise us how you were able to do this at this moment in time. Or did you register years ago.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Jameszz786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you N! I found out about wug from this forum and now am at peace as am able to find decent jazz in goa finally!
I got my registrations done in sept last year but I didn't go myself. I used a conveyancing company and they were quite professional about it. Servicegoa.com
I would advise that you don't sound stressed when you approach them and ask for the registration as a matter of norm and then let them advise you on what they need to do to get it done.
It cost me rs50k but worth every penny. I travel quite a bit and they kept me informed over email and seemed available whenever I needed. Not sure if anything has changed since then.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 7:50 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, thats a bit of a bombshell, isnt it?

Bet there are lot of members wondering about this tonight, could it be that a large chunk of that rs50k is a bung?

Old Jan 26th 2012, 8:24 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
Wow, thats a bit of a bombshell, isnt it?

Bet there are lot of members wondering about this tonight, could it be that a large chunk of that rs50k is a bung?

As my friends on here know I am in a very bad place at the moment, so please excuse me, my brain is on another planet.

Are you a PIO? 50,000 rups? Did you register in Mapsa?
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:05 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi James

Welcome to BE.
As Noni asked, are you a PIO or NRI ?
If not, and you're a standard foreigner - are you sure your deeds are legal - or even real?
My understanding is that no foreigners can register deeds, which has been the case for several years now, and I know many foreigners who have tried to get their deeds registered, even one who was refused registration despite a court order to the contrary.

Dread - x
Old Jan 27th 2012, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

It cost me rs50k but worth every penny. I travel quite a bit and they kept me informed over email and seemed available whenever I needed. Not sure if anything has changed since then.
We only have an agreement of sale but that was registered in Mapusa back in 2002 and it cost about 700 rupees all told, I assume it would be more to register the deeds if we could but I never thought it would cost that much. Even if the situation changes I will not be paying that much, I will stick with my sale agreement.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm assuming that Jameszz786 is NRI/ PIO - the ₹50,000 is not unreasonable if it includes the Registration fee and Stamp Duty.

AndyD 8-)#
Old Feb 9th 2012, 5:41 am
Just Joined

Rustle is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the market for an apartment in Goa, near as possible to the beach. Anyone have one to sell, please email me at [email[/email] . We have an OCI card and reside in Australia. Cheers

Last edited by noni; Feb 9th 2013 at 3:57 pm. Reason: Sorry, please do not put your email address on a post
Old Feb 9th 2012, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

[
Your budget?

AndyD 8-)₹

Last edited by noni; Feb 9th 2013 at 3:58 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Rustle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
We wish to buy around the Panjim/Dona Paula area, a 2BR flat 1-5yrs, up to 35 lacs. Will also consider Taleigao and Caranzalem. Will rent back to owner if required on a long lease.