Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Restaurants to avoid!

Restaurants to avoid!

Old Jul 6th 2012, 4:52 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restaurants to avoid!

Originally Posted by johnny five
And tell them............... LOUDLY, and in front of others.

You could do that, if pushed, couldn't you Dread?

Taking your trade elsewhere achieves NOTHING, as they will find a hundred reasons why you stopped going

Oh I did let them know what I thought quite loudly.....
............however being in the company of my nonce ex who had suggested we go there didn;t help as he is the type of twxt who would rather sit there and pay the bill in silence than actually say something about crxp service - which just helps to exacerbate the ongoing problem really !!

Ha - didn;t stop me though
I have been known to give 'a tip' in such circumstances - usually a written one on how they can improve their service !!!

Dread - x
Old Jul 21st 2012, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

steveandpauline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Restaurants to avoid!

the only restaraunt ( if you could call it that ) to avoid like the plague, would be gaylins in margaoe. its a so called chinese place, that looks like they look after the deco, but the food is s**t. all 14 of us pushed our plates away as we felt sick after just tasting it. they refused to alter the bill and some burly chefs appeared with knives to help us pay! honestly stay away from this awful place. the kitchen is filthy, even to indian standards, and have since learnt of many people going home with food poisoning. other than that, there are many great places to find which is half the fun. having said that, we have been going to goa for the past 15 years. but last year was the last. never going back to that s**t hole again