Monsoon in Goa

Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

leavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Monsoon in Goa

Jumping chicken on the menu soon. Not for me though.
Heavy cloud now. Been quite garam for a couple of days. Rains nearly here.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by leavinggoa
Jumping chicken on the menu soon. Not for me though.
Heavy cloud now. Been quite garam for a couple of days. Rains nearly here.
Hi leavinggoa,

Best keep the doors and windows tight closed then, they can probably sense the rains are coming and are studying their A to Zs as i write.

regards douglas
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Douglas M
HI Tony,

Whilst you and Remy were romanticising about the rain, i just remembered something.

The rats get washed out of their holes in the monsooon and head for dry areas like your house.

The snakes then come in after the rats!

I might write an escapist article for the daily mail after all!

douglas
Im sort of glad my apartment isnt on the ground floor.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute

And what pray is jumping chicken? I have a horrible feeling that I should know this but go on.
Regards
Tony
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

leavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TONY P
And what pray is jumping chicken? I have a horrible feeling that I should know this but go on.
Regards
Tony

Frogs legs.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute

Frogs legs.
Thought so, still I've eaten them before, not too impressed. Wonder what they do with the rest?
Regards
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

On IndiaMike somebody posted that they cut off the legs while they're still alive and chuck the rest.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

thatman will become famous soon enoughthatman will become famous soon enough

That's true about the frogs legs - we used to sell them in our pub in UK and all of a sudden our supplier stopped delivering them - told us they had a problem in India as they were cutting off the legs whilst the fogs were alive and throwing the rest away. Not long after there was a tv programme about it and customers stopped asking for them.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi All, Has it started yet, Rats, snakes, jumping chicken, it's certainly been raining here in UK only cats and dogs though, nothing exotic. Hailstones on Friday big as marbles.
Tony P
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

It is here!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

old man will become famous soon enoughold man will become famous soon enough

It is here!
Monsoon has followed us to Mid Wales.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 1:55 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

It is here!

THE MONSOON HAS ARRIVED IN THE UK. FLOODING GALES COLD - GET YOUR WELLIES OUT. AT LEAST IT WOULD BE WARM IN GOA
Old Jun 25th 2007, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noni

THE MONSOON HAS ARRIVED IN THE UK. FLOODING GALES COLD - GET YOUR WELLIES OUT. AT LEAST IT WOULD BE WARM IN GOA
Hi Noni
Well you will live in exotic foreign places, hope you live on the hill.
Soon be time to go.
Regards
Tony P
Old Jun 25th 2007, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

LINEMAN is on a distinguished road

Monsoon in our spare bedroom, slates come off, hole in roof,
wetter conditions in there than out at sea. Mrs L doing stirling
work as a one woman bucket chain. (Im supervising)
Old Jun 25th 2007, 4:29 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LINEMAN
Monsoon in our spare bedroom, slates come off, hole in roof,
wetter conditions in there than out at sea. Mrs L doing stirling
work as a one woman bucket chain. (Im supervising)
OH! well somebody worse off than us. Sea coming over the seawall, and lashing down, roof still on, winter woolies out of wardrobe, but then it is supposed to be SUMMER OVER HERE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.