KINGFISHER

Old Oct 29th 2009, 9:36 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default KINGFISHER

ANYBODY TRAVELLING ON 14TH NOVEMBER ON KINGFISHER?
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future
Default Re: KINGFISHER

When I saw the heading thought we going to talk beer - just been past the villa and the gates were open - wow what a place - first time I have seen the villa.

Are you going to ask for an upgrade?
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:50 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emsirrah
When I saw the heading thought we going to talk beer
Aldi have 660ml bottles of Kingfisher on 'OFFER' @ £17.88 for 12. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Makes Rs420 or £5.60 approx or better than 3 for the price of 1 (if that's still the price after you've given your empties back) seem like an absolute steal - I'll have to make sure I get my quota during the short time I hope to be there. . . . . . . . . . .

H.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:55 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KINGFISHER AIRWAYS

Originally Posted by hemingway
Aldi have 660ml bottles of Kingfisher on 'OFFER' @ £17.88 for 12. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Makes Rs420 or £5.60 approx or better than 3 for the price of 1 (if that's still the price after you've given your empties back) seem like an absolute steal - I'll have to make sure I get my quota during the short time I hope to be there. . . . . . . . . . .

H.
Numpty - trust you to think of Alcohol.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

martin_d is an unknown quantity at this point

noni I found Kingfisher to be excellent, but when asking for an upgrade was told they dont do them. (I'm aware of at least one person who got one though)

The only downside on my return flight was a very badly behaved toddler boy who his parents seemed unable to control. The attendants were plentiful with the booze though, one tip is when your filling out your survey, hopefully early in the flight, ask your attendees name, your service will be excellent then
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by martin_d
noni I found Kingfisher to be excellent, but when asking for an upgrade was told they dont do them. (I'm aware of at least one person who got one though)

The only downside on my return flight was a very badly behaved toddler boy who his parents seemed unable to control. The attendants were plentiful with the booze though, one tip is when your filling out your survey, hopefully early in the flight, ask your attendees name, your service will be excellent then
Yes the homeward journey was excellent, the do do upgrades, some people have had FREE ones this year. Bet we will be in the bog. Just looking for a 'noffi partner who was up for having a laugh.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 5:48 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
Yes the homeward journey was excellent, the do do upgrades, some people have had FREE ones this year. Bet we will be in the bog. Just looking for a 'noffi partner who was up for having a laugh.

I flew with Kingfisher last year - best I've ever flown with to India. Service was excellent, and even the food was quite nice. Loved the way they had some fit young chaps to haul the cases onto the conveyor belt at check in ! Loads of free noffi if you want it.... and the crew had a sense of humour as well (gave us enough little bottles of the good stuff to keep us going for two days when we got there !!).

Happy flying - try not to fall over from all the noffi

Dread
x

Happy travel to you