GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old May 24th 2010, 5:59 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by babu1
River Princess Feb 2010
River Princess looks very sick and unloved - thanks for the photo's Babu.
Old May 25th 2010, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

Its odds on that the ship will break up in The Monsoon. Wow i didn't know it was that badly corroded and cracked.I was in Goa when it happened and i thought the locals were taking the P**s when they said a large ship was on the beach near Fort Augada.Mind you the level of pollution it will generate wont be much considering the time its been stuck there. Wont be a pretty site though and what a testament to Goan politicians. The Goans deserve better.
Old May 25th 2010, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

lizze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noni
Anybody out in Goa now? any local news for us, or has the monsoon really set it.
Hi Noni very hot very quite out hear just now, saying that i'm enjoying the heat after our two months stay in Uk. Still awaiting monsoon.
Lizze
HERALD REPORTER

Villagers demand to know who should feed ‘the pig’
HERALD REPORTER
MARGAO, MAY 23
PWD Minister Churchill Alemao’s recent statement that Goans cry like pigs has invited strong reaction from the village groups of Goa.
Taking strong exception to the statement, the village groups carried a pig – attired in a colorful costume – in a vehicle near the Raheja property site at Carmona on Sunday evening and demanded to know who should feed the pig.
Activist Zarinha Da Cunha demanded to know from Alemao whether the pig should be fed by the Rahejas or who else tell who should provide the feed. “Churchill should explain whether the builder who is building the project in Carmona is from Goa or outside and why he is supporting the outside builder. If he cannot explain, the Minister should quit”, she demanded
Old May 25th 2010, 5:04 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizze
Hi Noni very hot very quite out hear just now, saying that i'm enjoying the heat after our two months stay in Uk. Still awaiting monsoon.
Lizze
HERALD REPORTER

HERALD REPORTER
MARGAO, MAY 23
PWD Minister Churchill Alemao’s recent statement that Goans cry like pigs has invited strong reaction from the village groups of Goa.
Taking strong exception to the statement, the village groups carried a pig – attired in a colorful costume – in a vehicle near the Raheja property site at Carmona on Sunday evening and demanded to know who should feed the pig.
Activist Zarinha Da Cunha demanded to know from Alemao whether the pig should be fed by the Rahejas or who else tell who should provide the feed. “Churchill should explain whether the builder who is building the project in Carmona is from Goa or outside and why he is supporting the outside builder. If he cannot explain, the Minister should quit”, she demanded
It has been very hot here for the last few days, but I don't expect it will last.
All these ministers are ........
Old May 25th 2010, 11:57 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizze
Lizze
HERALD REPORTER

HERALD REPORTER
MARGAO, MAY 23

Could the locals actually distinguish which one was the pig and which one was the minister ?!!!!
Ah maybe that's why they dressed the pig in a coloured costume!!!!

Dread - pigs do fly - when politicians go by Jet.........
x
Old Jun 4th 2010, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Could the locals actually distinguish which one was the pig and which one was the minister ?!!!!
Ah maybe that's why they dressed the pig in a coloured costume!!!!

Dread - pigs do fly - when politicians go by Jet.........
x
"I don't believe it" - Can you.

Again! at this moment I am the only person registered on our line and 16 peepers. Peeps, why don't you please come in out of the cold and help us to help you. We are all fighting for the same cause, don't just sit there and let others do all the work.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

morse is on a distinguished road

"I don't believe it" - Can you.

Again! at this moment I am the only person registered on our line and 16 peepers. Peeps, why don't you please come in out of the cold and help us to help you. We are all fighting for the same cause, don't just sit there and let others do all the work.
Lewis needs as much support as possible for his Poll. Please join, vote and tell Lewis your problems with your property purchase, in the strictess confidence.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 3:18 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morse
Lewis needs as much support as possible for his Poll. Please join, vote and tell Lewis your problems with your property purchase, in the strictess confidence.
Absolutely agree with you Morse. There is work being done behind the scenes to help everyone. AND it is getting noticed in the right quarters.
So for all you folks out there who are looking in, come and join us on here and help us to help you. EVERY STORY COUNTS. Now is not the time to sit back and see what happens, now is the time to join together to fight for justice and fair play.

Dread - Nothing to fear, everything to gain
x
Old Jun 8th 2010, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
Its odds on that the ship will break up in The Monsoon. Wow i didn't know it was that badly corroded and cracked.I was in Goa when it happened and i thought the locals were taking the P**s when they said a large ship was on the beach near Fort Augada.Mind you the level of pollution it will generate wont be much considering the time its been stuck there. Wont be a pretty site though and what a testament to Goan politicians. The Goans deserve better.
I saw a number of 'picnics' happening on the River Princess last week. If you walk in to the Taj Fort Aguada, it looks like the ship is literally sitting on the patio!!!!!
Old Jun 20th 2010, 6:58 am

This is really amazing....Check out some of your old"haunts."
When you enter an address you will see a picture of that place. There's a little map with a little man on it - you can move the little man up and down the block if you need to. I just looked at my childhood home! Really nice website!

http://www.vpike.com/
Old Jun 20th 2010, 8:19 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

This is really amazing....Check out some of your old"haunts."
When you enter an address you will see a picture of that place. There's a little map with a little man on it - you can move the little man up and down the block if you need to. I just looked at my childhood home! Really nice website!

http://www.vpike.com/
Dearest Auntie Noni,

In the United Kingdom, this is called Google Street, in fact its what all the hullabaloo was about a couple of years ago with people claiming "invasion of privacy" and security issues. Often, when looking at a particular street there will be a gap, often of many houses, where the occupants have successfully demanded that Google remove their property from view. Its what the cars with all the big cameras on their roofs are doing when you see them driving around your area.
What you have provided us with is simply the USA version of Google Street, which, being very clever links into the UK system. If you go to Google Maps here, you will be offered many choices of view.....maps with the option of your little man, a zoomable satellite view with road names superimposed, or the new pseudo-3D version of Google Earth without the need to download the normal large programme.
Love and peas
J5
xxxx
Old Jun 20th 2010, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by johnny five
Dearest Auntie Noni,

In the United Kingdom, this is called Google Street, in fact its what all the hullabaloo was about a couple of years ago with people claiming "invasion of privacy" and security issues. Often, when looking at a particular street there will be a gap, often of many houses, where the occupants have successfully demanded that Google remove their property from view. Its what the cars with all the big cameras on their roofs are doing when you see them driving around your area.
What you have provided us with is simply the USA version of Google Street, which, being very clever links into the UK system. If you go to Google Maps here, you will be offered many choices of view.....maps with the option of your little man, a zoomable satellite view with road names superimposed, or the new pseudo-3D version of Google Earth without the need to download the normal large programme.
Love and peas
J5
xxxx
This is so much simpler for simple people like me. I can only get google earth
to work intermitantly - this is less fustrating. You will have to sort the google earth out for me when you come down.

J5 Noticed it was out of date, as our car is in the drive, and the willow tree
still in the garden
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:44 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Not Google EARTH, Google MAPS!
I made it clear above that "Earth" can be a pain, "maps" works the same as your American site, but is far more up to date, is actually easier to use and offers more options (easy too!)
Your Yank site clearly states that it uses Google maps, but is so out of date that it denies that "Street" (your little man) is available where I stay, and it has been for over a year!
Now, be a big girl, and learn to use the proper UK version please, at
http://maps.google.co.uk/

Old Jun 20th 2010, 11:42 am

:
Originally Posted by johnny five
Not Google EARTH, Google MAPS!
I made it clear above that "Earth" can be a pain, "maps" works the same as your American site, but is far more up to date, is actually easier to use and offers more options (easy too!)
Your Yank site clearly states that it uses Google maps, but is so out of date that it denies that "Street" (your little man) is available where I stay, and it has been for over a year!
Now, be a big girl, and learn to use the proper UK version please, at
http://maps.google.co.uk/

well if I do let's hope the conifers are not still there and the willow

Been a very big girl, but my house is two roads over on google!!. Prefer the new website, sorry Dad.

Last edited by noni; Jun 20th 2010 at 11:50 am.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

:

well if I do let's hope the conifers are not still there and the willow

Been a very big girl, but my house is two roads over on google!!. Prefer the new website, sorry Dad.
Never mind your conifers and your Welsh willows, there are far more important topics going on at present, such as why is the English football team CRAP and why is Wayne Rooney a TWO-HAT ?

Please debate

K-C

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.