GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Sep 30th 2012, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Lovely rain here tonight.

Change of subject!
Finally had a meeting with landlord....he`s not prepared to buy anything ....so I`m not leaving anything.. Anyone need a comfy mattress!!
Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:39 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5

Change of subject!
Finally had a meeting with landlord....he`s not prepared to buy anything ....so I`m not leaving anything.. Anyone need a comfy mattress!!
The Womens' refuge?
What a pig your landlord seems !

Dread - x
Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute

Change of subject!
So typical..just take everything with you and if necessary give it away...take care
Old Sep 30th 2012, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

iain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really nice

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
So typical..just take everything with you and if necessary give it away...take care
I agree with Chris & Dread - take absolutely everything with you, Jill.
He's probably eyeing up what you might leave - for his next tenant no doubt, greedy b*****d. Hope he pitches his price so high that he gets no takers.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iain492001
I agree with Chris & Dread - take absolutely everything with you, Jill.
He's probably eyeing up what you might leave - for his next tenant no doubt, greedy b*****d. Hope he pitches his price so high that he gets no takers.
Hes still saying he`s selling which is why he doesn`t want anything.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

iain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really nice

Then call his bluff & take, take, take - even the lightbulbs. Leave it as you found it!
Best of luck with the move.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Want any help moving? 2 volunteers here if so.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Chameleons
Want any help moving? 2 volunteers here if so.
Thanks for the offer folks but have plenty of helpers lined up.
But may give you a call if anyone drops out.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 1:07 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the offer folks but have plenty of helpers lined up.
But may give you a call if anyone drops out.
Good luck with the move Jill

Dread - x
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Sun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really niceSun Hunter is just really nice

Have just be told the the Goa Gov are going to cap the price of (two wheeler) scooter hire at the official rate of Rs 125/- per day (how can they do that) and that four wheelers rental vehicles will need to have the offcial rental number plates (Yellow and Black like the rental scooters) and any company or person wishing to go in to the four wheeler hire business will need to have a minimum of fifty (50) vehicles looks like they only want the big boys
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 7:04 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sun Hunter
Have just be told the the Goa Gov are going to cap the price of (two wheeler) scooter hire at the official rate of Rs 125/- per day (how can they do that) and that four wheelers rental vehicles will need to have the offcial rental number plates (Yellow and Black like the rental scooters) and any company or person wishing to go in to the four wheeler hire business will need to have a minimum of fifty (50) vehicles looks like they only want the big boys
Bet you will not be able to hire a scooter for 125 rups a day! They make rules but nobody takes any notice.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 9:07 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sun Hunter
Who told you that then?

Old Oct 3rd 2012, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Shazandaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noni
Bet you will not be able to hire a scooter for 125 rups a day! They make rules but nobody takes any notice.
I always paid a 100 rups a day untill last season and then I had to pay 125. My mate who stays at the ronil beach club gets a brand spanking new one for 150 rups a day which I think is good value. My step father taught me a good lesson the first time I went to goa and that was, if one person doesn't give you what you want for the right money, then walk away because there's plenty of others that will.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 2:54 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shazandaz
I always paid a 100 rups a day untill last season and then I had to pay 125. My mate who stays at the ronil beach club gets a brand spanking new one for 150 rups a day which I think is good value. My step father taught me a good lesson the first time I went to goa and that was, if one person doesn't give you what you want for the right money, then walk away because there's plenty of others that will.

So true - excellent advise.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by Shazandaz
It is a good lesson but only up to a point because like everywhere in the world knowing what the locals pay is the key to good value for money not walking away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.