GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Aug 30th 2009, 8:53 am
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

This was in the google search papers this morning about the problem of beach erosion,it awful.I have put it here and not in the news paper thread because it as more phots to add to Babu post
GC

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...DBcXjqnO5aAYjA
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:22 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Well, I went into M&S in Prestwich, Manchester today for some Friday tea treats - it has a horribly congested car park that's difficult to get out of, due to the volume of traffic on the A56 Bury New Road - especially if you want to turn right towards the equally tiresome M60. Anyway, I think I must have seen the one & only Noni, without revealing too much detail, I'm certain it was Noni, not due to the car which was a silver Mercedes 'E' class - it was all revealed in the private registration plate which read: NOF1

Go on moderator, deny it was you!

H.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 6:00 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hemingway
Well, I went into M&S in Prestwich, Manchester today for some Friday tea treats - it has a horribly congested car park that's difficult to get out of, due to the volume of traffic on the A56 Bury New Road - especially if you want to turn right towards the equally tiresome M60. Anyway, I think I must have seen the one & only Noni, without revealing too much detail, I'm certain it was Noni, not due to the car which was a silver Mercedes 'E' class - it was all revealed in the private registration plate which read: NOF1 :rof

Go on moderator, deny it was you!

H.
OH! My Cover has been blown - why didn't you come over and we could have had a drink of 'noffi
Stylish car for a stylish Mod.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 6:05 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by noni
OH! My Cover has been blown - why didn't you come over and we could have had a drink of 'noffi
Stylish car for a stylish Mod.
I was tempted, I have to say - nice car, attractive lady of certain years, the sun (not that you ever see it in Manchester) was over the yard arm - basically it was pimms o'clock! Knew I'd sussed you though when you hit the gas & wheel spun your way out of the parking lot. . . . . . . . . . .

H.

Last edited by hemingway; Sep 4th 2009 at 6:16 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 6:12 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Were you the gorgeous chap in the Jag!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 8:43 pm
I love apathy!

Originally Posted by noni
Were you the gorgeous chap in the Jag!
Gorgeous chap, but Jag at home in garage today - I was in work-a-day hack Mondeo today. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

'NOF 1' really made me giggle at the time I spotted it.

H.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Just back from Wetherspoons, arrived a little before our friends so had a three pint start. Could still walk a straight line on the way to catch the bus home (bus pass!) which was a miracle after drinking for five hours. Had to get a vegie burger on the way home as starving and the chippie was closed! This bus pass is dreadful. I used to drive and drink soda. now I use my bus pass and drink pints so I am putting on weight and it is all the governments fault!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

catpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nice

Originally Posted by hemingway
Well, I went into M&S in Prestwich, Manchester today for some Friday tea treats
Damn, I was there Thursday lunchtime and missed it.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by catpat123
Damn, I was there Thursday lunchtime and missed it.
Would loved to have met up again!
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

I have just read that the most dangerous biscuits are custard creams. Someone actually did an investigation!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:01 pm

Received today from a BE member

There is someone from the British Consulate in Panjim giving a talk at Tate bar in Colva on the 18th September at 6pm about buying and registering for us foreigners. They are open to questions and have written booklets for all of us.They are also going to listen to the problems that we as British subjects are experiencing in Goa.
When I heard about this today I called Toff at Tate's who I know and it is absolutely gosple,he's the one that as organised it.He is a British chap who set the bar up in Colva 3 years ago and lives out there with his wife and kids.He said he will send me the link to the British Consulate where those that are not in Goa at present can send bullet points about their treatment in Goa todate
Send this to as many people in Goa as possible so they get a full turn out at the meeting next Friday evening.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Noni - would really have put you into that flashy car - top down and away you go.

Well - back in Goa and getting rather wet although today has been dry. Had a paddle in the market through the mud, wet and s**t - never seen so much cow muck in Goa in all my life, it is everywhere. Was going to go to Crocs shop and buy some of their funky wellies but it is closed, they are doing some painting in there but the man does not know who for. Read something on the net about Crocs being in trouble - will have to wait and see.
But it is good to buy 2 bags of nice veggies and fruit for 400rps, don't know if the prices have increased as we don't ask, just buy. Been going to the same stall for years and he is ok.
Went to Mapusa yesterday and boy does it stink, the garbage has not been collected for while and it is everywhere and the stream behind the market is really awful. Bought an Induction Hob for 2 and a half thousand rupees - have one at home and it cost loads more than that, lets see if it works ok.

p.s if you have read the Sim card topic - had 2 more whilst typing this - very annoyed.

Anything you want to know - ask and we will look.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

By the way Madam Moderator the bread might have gone up 3 rsp but the Romanov is still 130

Still time for it to go up before the beginning of season
Shall I get you a stock in?
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by emsirrah
By the way Madam Moderator the bread might have gone up 3 rsp but the Romanov is still 130

Still time for it to go up before the beginning of season
Shall I get you a stock in?

Don't mind that about the Bread, have given up dipping it in 'noffi.
Will have to train Remy to do the same. One has to give up some little
luxuries in the present economic climate.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

After tonights performance by Idea I think me and him (OH) might have a row - he is watching the crap tv and I am being chucked off the internet every 5 minutes and does he care - no not really.
Tata Sky is still crap - the only thing that was not on there last season is the live football games, the only thing we pay for it for.
Thank goodness we have lots of DVD's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.