GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Sep 11th 2013, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

The Indian authorities must be getting desperate to obtain forex because i have just read a report that they are pushing Customs to confiscate any Rupees being brought into the country in an attempt to push up foreign currency reserves . This is getting desperate.The markets will read these reports and get jittery nerves.Bit self defeating if you ask me though
Old Sep 13th 2013, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Greetings to all triskaidekaphobes!

AndyD 8-)
Old Sep 13th 2013, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

Ta for reminding me its Friday the 13th.....the origin of this superstition is from when they burnt The Knights Templers in Paris 700 years ago...just read that Sunburn has to move from Candolim courtesy Mr. lobo MLA for Calingut. Thank F**k the 13th cannot be that bad then.Whats the betting where it will end up ?
Mapsua....Donna Paula......or in the South ?
Old Sep 13th 2013, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
... Sunburn has to move from Candolim ....Whats the betting where it will end up ?
Candolim?

AndyD 8-)
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Candolim?

AndyD 8-)

Well, you've got to, haven't you?

Probably right, Andy.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:23 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

.just read that Sunburn has to move from Candolim courtesy Mr. lobo MLA for Calingut. Whats the betting where it will end up ?....or in the South ?
Well, Shri Mickky Pacheco already has the Betalbatim Beach Grind (actually nearer Colva than Betalbatim to me) so maybe he'll take it "under his wing" & add it to his stable of so called entertainment events!

H
Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

I seriously wish all of you with property issues the best of luck now that both Dreadsoc and Lewys are no longer part of this Forum.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by msj5
I seriously wish all of you with property issues the best of luck now that both Dreadsoc and Lewys are no longer part of this Forum.
If that's so then I think we are entitled to more information/ explanation from the Mods.

AndyD 8-(
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:21 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

If that's so then I think we are entitled to more information/ explanation from the Mods.

AndyD 8-(
There's nothing to explain really Andy, Dread and Lewys' accounts are still open and available for them to post, but obviously the choice is up to them.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

erinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really nice

Ta for reminding me its Friday the 13th.....the origin of this superstition is from when they burnt The Knights Templers in Paris 700 years ago...just read that Sunburn has to move from Candolim courtesy Mr. lobo MLA for Calingut. Thank F**k the 13th cannot be that bad then.Whats the betting where it will end up ?
Mapsua....Donna Paula......or in the South ?

I heard rumours that it would be in Baga behind the new bridge? Seemed unlikely to me.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Anjuna. Mordem, colva,cavelossim....4 alternative places put forward in todays Times of India
Old Sep 14th 2013, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

any body watch the new BBC series Peaky Blinders ? I thought it was fantastic and completely real.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

any body watch the new BBC series Peaky Blinders ? I thought it was fantastic and completely real.
+1
my grandad used to talk about the Peaky Blinders - he was the oldest of 17 and came from a rough part of Birmingham. He'd been a tough little b*gger but he was terrified of the blinders. Only quibbles I have are dates (I thought they were earlier than 1919) and they are showing steel plates sewn in the cap brims - g'dad reckoned they used heavy strips of lead which they smashed across the bridge of your nose, breaking the facial bones and bursting the eyes (hence the name).

AndyD 8-)
Old Sep 15th 2013, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

AndyD 8-(
I think this forum is fast becoming a Marie Celeste with all the "sudden mysterious disappearance" of many long standing members, very very sad

RofS
Old Sep 15th 2013, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Im always fascinated by living links to historical events.I once met an old man when i worked for Amnesty International on Rosebery Avenue. He described to me an old blind match box seller who stood on the corner of Exmouth Market in Farringdon for years. He had a sign around his neck ." Blinded in the Fenian Bombing." This was in December 1911, when the Fenians blew up Clerkenwell Jail. I read in The Guardian that gang warfare in Brummy was even more violent than the series, " Peaky Blinders." Apparently it was not unusual for 300 people to be involved in turf wars in the Small heath area of Birmingham, some as young as 8 years old.Soldiers coming back from war must have completely betrayed at the conditions they had to face in their home towns and districts. The slums and poverty,official indifference to their plight and the police having to keep the peace with just a truncheon and a whistle...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.