Chris Gregory

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all
Default Re: Chris Gregory

Originally Posted by Douglas M
Hi Remy,

I suppose because they dont specifically mention FNs, although it is clearly aimed at them (as well as nris and pios). Likewise FNs cannot operate some of the retail businesses they mentioned.

Anyone who makes an investment decision purely based on a developers brochure and their own greed is asking to get ripped in my book, so i am having less and less sympathy these days im afraid.

regards
douglas
Hi Douglas,

Investigations into FNs owning property and land in Goa begins,

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/06...fia-43383.html

Maybe just maybe some of the doubters will take notice,

Regards,
Remy
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
Hi Douglas,

Investigations into FNs owning property and land in Goa begins,

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/06...fia-43383.html

Maybe just maybe some of the doubters will take notice,

Regards,
Remy
Hi Remy,

Some old stuff in that article, it looks like the original investigation of 400 ish alleged wrongdoers may even be coming to an end. If they report within one month and then punish the few perpetrators ( indians included), all will soon be well in goa for FNs?

Not so sez douglas, this is a much bigger issue. There is a hidden agenda to permanently exclude most FNs.

(One goan month=7 in imperial remember).

regards
douglas
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:21 am
Just Joined

goa-gone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bombayduck
Hi Sue

We are in the process of buying with Chrisat ******* exotica. I dont know where you are buying but as with all indian business he process is slow and chris at times does not give all of the details. but we are pleased with what we are getting and cant wait to actually use it. as you can see from this sight buying is fraught with danger but we will see what happens

if you have any questions just send me a email

bombayduck
Hi Bombay duck,
I would be very interested to hear from you. My sister and myself have bought apartments at ******* Exotica and we are getting very frustrated at the apathy Chris has shown to us. They are supposed to be completed but with no water and electric connected yet. We do not get any straight answers from either him or Jacky. All the money has been paid and we want to know how and when we can get the keys and gain possession.

How are you finding the whole process yourselves?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

9882gillian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jackalyn
Hi Sue,

I am buying through Chris. Please send me a PM and we can talk.

Jackalyn
Hi - we too are buying with Chris at Marjorda. Having probs can you send me a private e mail so we can link up.

Gill
Old May 1st 2008, 3:21 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 9882gillian
Hi - we too are buying with Chris at Marjorda. Having probs can you send me a private e mail so we can link up.

Gill
:curse: Good luck to the both of you.

Old May 1st 2008, 4:26 pm
Banned

Saliwooo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noni
:curse: Good luck to the both of you.

So SMUG
Old May 1st 2008, 5:07 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Saliwooo
So SMUG
Saliwooo surfaces again! Only your 2nd post & following your attack on Douglas, you now accuse noffi noni of being smug!

How can someone who is under investigation by the D of E, who wishes two 'buyers' good luck be accused of being smug

Hemingway.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:37 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

So SMUG
Hi Saliwooo

I have been on this site long enough to sort of the genuine people to the others, and excuse me but Bollox to you.

Good luck to the others.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:40 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by noni
Hi Saliwooo

I have been on this site long enough to sort of the genuine people to the others, and excuse me but Bollox to you.

Good luck to the others.
- well said!

Hemingway
Old May 1st 2008, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hemingway
Saliwooo surfaces again! Only your 2nd post & following your attack on Douglas, you now accuse noffi noni of being smug!

How can someone who is under investigation by the D of E, who wishes two 'buyers' good luck be accused of being smug

Hemingway.

Yeh Saliwoo you pick on someone your own size, not the lovely Noni!

(tribe members rush to the defence of other in the tribe)

We dont know if the "buyers" mentioned are pios, nris, indian nationals or the most stupid FNs that ever walked the planet. Maybe the lovely Noni was giving them the benefit of the doubt?

You come across as being really odd and lacking in knowledge, but at least you dont talk about tiles whilst goa burns.

Perhaps you are the troll that lives in douglass empty house.

who knows

douglas
Old May 1st 2008, 5:47 pm

So SMUG

Being smug Waliwooo - if you are an Estate Agent, or if there is an Agent from one of the Estate Agents advertising property in Goa. Please can you tell us how you can advertise property for sale in Goa and in your blurb say that you can register your deeds, when we all know the Register is closed to FN :curse:

Under the Property Misrepresentation Act 1991 it is a criminal offence for estate agents to give dishonest and misleading discriptions on their sales details.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by Douglas M
Yeh Saliwoo you pick on someone your own size, not the lovely Noni!

(tribe members rush to the defence of other in the tribe)

We dont know if the "buyers" mentioned are pios, nris, indian nationals or the most stupid FNs that ever walked the planet. Maybe the lovely Noni was giving them the benefit of the doubt?

You come across as being really odd and lacking in knowledge, but at least you dont talk about tiles whilst goa burns.

Perhaps you are the troll that lives in douglass empty house.

who knows

douglas

Thanks Douglas Thanks Hemingway
Old May 1st 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

The wonderful Douglas pops his mighty BIG HEAD in again ,how unusual !!!!!
Now you are baiting douglas Saliwooo

Peace Saliwooo

Ommm Saliwooo

(SNIP)

(tribe elder mediates and defends his position)

douglas

Last edited by Mitzyboy; May 1st 2008 at 9:53 pm. Reason: removed comment
Old May 1st 2008, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

Douglas might have a big head (never met him so don't know what he looks like) but at least it has something worthwhile in it. Brit-bashing seems to be the oreder of the day with your sort saliwooo simply because you can't find anything else worthwhile to say.
Its not only douglas that is sticking his head in so are the Daffs!! If you can't help don't hinder, just get lost.

(tribal newcomers rush to assist in defence of tribal elders - and betters)
Old May 1st 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

old man will become famous soon enoughold man will become famous soon enough

Saliwooo you wooden top - you should appreciate Douglas's advice, if FN's had listened to him, they would not be in the position they are to-day.
Some of the medicine he dispenses is hard to take - but he is 99.9999% correct.

Can you give constructive advice to these people?
No I think not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.