Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Chill out/time pass lounge!

Wikiposts

Chill out/time pass lounge!

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all
Default Re: Chill out/time pass lounge!

Originally Posted by noni
Well if you drink one of them
(as you are one of them)
You can save on airfair
Hi All,

The 'Eagles' are back with their first studio album in 28 years.
'The Long Road out of Eden' (very appropriate ref Goa) is out for general release at end of October.

Heres a link to one of the 20 songs that will be on the album.

The song is called 'How long'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZJ89...related&search=

Turn the sound up, chill out and enjoy the greatest group in the world,

Regards,
Remy
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:41 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
Hi All,

The 'Eagles' are back with their first studio album in 28 years.
'The Long Road out of Eden' (very appropriate ref Goa) is out for general release at end of October.

Heres a link to one of the 20 songs that will be on the album.

The song is called 'How long'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZJ89...related&search=

Turn the sound up, chill out and enjoy the greatest group in the world,

Regards,
Remy
Brilliant - just for us "saga louts". not young things like you
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Brilliant - just for us "saga louts". not young things like you
Hi Noni,

I grew up with the Eagles.....and seen them in concert 3 times.
Absolutely Fantastic. Im a big fan. Cant wait to get the new album.
I dont know of any other group that has 6 year olds to 60 year olds at the same concert.......and everyone rocking.

PS. Janis is in love with Glen Frey.

Regards,
Remy
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Remy

Try one of these, this will keep you awake
Hair Raiser

Orange juice,
Cracked ice,
Double vodka,
Double Fenni,
Soda,
Lemon and lime rind Wow

Hi Noni/All

For all of you wine tasters out there, heres a recommendation for you all,

Macon Soultre
(Burgundy-France)
Grape: Chardonnay
Price: 7.99

An unoaked chardonnay, dry, crisp and lively with scents of white flowers and flavours of citrus fruits. Lots of character, good value white burgundy. Alc 13%

Food Sugestions:
Fish and Shellfish. Poultry. Goats cheese. Asian Fusion Cuisine.

Try it sometime and let me know what you think.

Kind Regards,

Remy
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:22 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Noni/All

Macon Soultre
(Burgundy-France)

An unoaked chardonnay, dry, crisp and lively with scents of white flowers and flavours of citrus fruits. Lots of character, good value white burgundy. Alc 13%

Food Sugestions:

Kind Regards,

Remy
:curse: how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:35 am

Hi Noni/All

Macon Soultre
(Burgundy-France)

Food Sugestions:

Kind Regards,

Remy
Hi Remy,

Quantity, no quality tonight 3 bottles of Blossom Hill £10.

Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Remy,

Hi Noni,

The Macon Solutre isnt for mass consumption at that price, i grant you that, but for the odd or special occasion its damn good.
Nevertheless, cheap and nasty also works for me.

Sent you an e-mail, let me know what you think of the joke....to risky for a public forum me thinks.

Regards,
Remy.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:48 am

Hi Noni,

The Macon Solutre isnt for mass consumption at that price, i grant you that, but for the odd or special occasion its damn good.
Nevertheless, cheap and nasty also works for me.

Sent you an e-mail, let me know what you think of the joke....to risky for a public forum me thinks.

Regards,
Remy.

Joke excellent - dare I say (so true)

Please sip the wine and enjoy, don't woosh it down to hit the spot.
Noni
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Joke excellent - dare I say (so true)

Please sip the wine and enjoy, don't woosh it down to hit the spot.
Noni

Hi Noni,

Dont you worry.......at 7.99 a bottle we are not whooshing it down but savouring every damn drop.......mind you it is rea lnice wine. Glad you liked the joke, i was sent it by text and had to laugh at it.

Iv got the munchies now and im very tempted to order a chinese but might just settle for a cheese and pickle sandwhich.
Must be the wine.

Hi just because you got 3 bottles for a tenner, i hope your not whooshing it down. Anyway im away to raid the pantry.....catch you later,

Remy
Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:44 am

Hi Noni,

Dont you worry.......at 7.99 a bottle we are not whooshing it down but savouring every damn drop.......mind you it is rea lnice wine. Glad you liked the joke, i was sent it by text and had to laugh at it.

Iv got the munchies now and im very tempted to order a chinese but might just settle for a cheese and pickle sandwhich.
Must be the wine.

Hi just because you got 3 bottles for a tenner, i hope your not whooshing it down. Anyway im away to raid the pantry.....catch you later,

Remy
Squeeze the past like a sponge, smell the present like a rose, and send a kiss to the future - persian proverb.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:45 am

Squeeze the past like a sponge, smell the present like a rose, and send a kiss to the future - persian proverb.

We're not supposed to be perfect. If we were, they wouldn't make pencils with erasers.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:50 am

Hi Remy,

Hi Remy

Thought for Saturday night drink.

Sloe Comfortable Screw

Half measure sloe gin
Measure southern comfort
2 measures noffi
Orange juice, and ice.

If particularly bad week, :curse: add Feni and bhang

Noni
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Remy

Thought for Saturday night drink.

Sloe Comfortable Screw

Half measure sloe gin
Measure southern comfort
2 measures noffi
Orange juice, and ice.

If particularly bad week, :curse: add Feni and bhang

Noni
Hi Noni,

Could you please send me over some fenni and bhang?
........this bloody wine aint doing the trick.

Remy
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:06 am
TDK
BE Enthusiast

TDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the rough
Post Re: Chill out/time pass lounge!

Hi All,

As my good deed of the day just thought i'd remind y'all to watch next part of Michael Wood's 'Story of India' on BBC2 at 9pm tonight!