Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Birmingham vfs global is Moving

Birmingham vfs global is Moving

Old Aug 28th 2013, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

leavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Birmingham vfs global is Moving

Originally Posted by Hi.doc
Thank you chrisjolly for your reply.
I agree with your comment about bickering and point scoring, regrettably for some that is often the highlight of there day, sad isn't it.

I notice no one has bothered to say if the vfs has moved or not?
Here
Old Aug 28th 2013, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birmingham vfs global is Moving

Originally Posted by Hi.doc
I notice no one has bothered to say if the vfs has moved or not?
The new address is on the website, probably not yet opened long enough for anyone who posts here to have been there. From the map it is very inconvenient to get to for those who use public transport (as we always have).
I have yet to investigate bus time tables as I do not need a visa renewal this year.

Off thread--( The 'renovated', New Street rail station can be something of a 'nightmare' now also, if you are changing trains there!!!!)
Old Aug 28th 2013, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Birmingham vfs global is Moving

Originally Posted by johnny five
Not sure what that had to do with visa applications via Birmingham?

Anyway, look forward to hearing how you get on with another year's employment/business visa to pursue your performing career?

Any info on how this is done would be useful to others planning on doing the same.
It has become too difficult to get all the paperwork for other visas so we are just going to apply for a 6 month tourist visa this time and at 93 pounds that enough. There was never any guarantee that we would get other visas and it was always a worry especially as we only had a limited amount of time in the UK. Thanks for your concern.