Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Birmingham vfs global is Moving

Birmingham vfs global is Moving

Old Aug 21st 2013, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Hi.doc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Birmingham vfs global is Moving

From Monday 26th.August vfs global is moving the Birmingham office to
4 Vicarage Court
Ground Floor
Vicarage Road B15 3ES
Old Aug 21st 2013, 7:49 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birmingham vfs global is Moving

That's strange if BLS are taking over?

And well outside the city centre too.

Last edited by johnny five; Aug 21st 2013 at 7:52 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 9:34 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Forest Hunter
Well welcome to Birmingham I live there
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hi.doc
4 Vicarage Court
Ground Floor
Vicarage Road B15 3ES
I can't find any announcement on the website, and no-one mentioned it when I was there on Tuesday!

AndyD 8-)
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 12:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by a_f_d
I can't find any announcement on the website, and no-one mentioned it when I was there on Tuesday!

AndyD 8-)
And this surprises you Andy?

Old Aug 22nd 2013, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

4 Vicarage Court
Ground Floor
Vicarage Road B15 3ES
Could you perhaps copy and paste where you gleaned this info? Nothing on vfs website that I can see!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

No sorry mjs5 I can not.
I was given a photo copy, half A4 page, handed to me on the way out on Wednesday from Birmingham vfs.
I've now thrown it away
I said to the guy on reception "we will see you here again next year", he said "Oh we won't be here next year we're moving next week".
He had a good wedge of these notes on his counter.
If I'm wrong Tuesday I will be very embarrassed and I will apologise.
I posted this to help others from arriving next week to apply for there visa's.
I have been on this forum for about 5+ years, I post items to help or to get help.
I have noticed a great increase of unnecessary doubt, rudeness and even more sarcasm, much from a small number of long term members which has been totally uncalled for.
I thought this forum was for all members who want to pass on helpful information or receive it.
Many members are not heard from again has been an unnecessary loss to this Forum
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

danbushell is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm hoping the informations correct too as i cross posted it onto the India Mike page!!
Thanks for making us aware of the move.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Surprise (that no-one mentioned it on Tuesday) and an element of doubt (nothing on the website and afaik there could well be people who have made travel plans and even booked appointments that far ahead), but no sarcasm or rudeness intended on my part.

AndyD
Old Aug 24th 2013, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's finally made it onto the website:
Change in address – Please note the Indian Visa Centre in Birmingham is being moved to a new location effective 26 August 2013 Please click here for the new address
- well partly: the link doesn't have the new address as at 3:52 Saturday.

AndyD 8-)
Old Aug 24th 2013, 3:14 pm
Banned

They must have been typing, its there now..............2 days notice, both of them non-working days. Are they really re-opening on a Bank Holiday Monday?

Old Aug 24th 2013, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnny five
They must have been typing, its there now..............2 days notice, both of them non-working days. Are they really re-opening on a Bank Holiday Monday?

Well they must still be typing (22:23 Saturday) the Parking info still refers to the Jewellery Quarter.
There was no notice that they'd be closed for the Bank Holiday but who knows, and the 28th is an Indian Holiday when they are supposed to be closed.
A not very convenient place to get to and probably no available parking; mind you the area isn't what it was - you can get a 2 bed flat nearby for only £168K.

AndyD 8-)

P.S. It's practically next door to an Indian mega-dining experience called Rose Muree

Last edited by a_f_d; Aug 24th 2013 at 9:55 pm.
Old Aug 26th 2013, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Birmingham vfs global is Moving

No sorry mjs5 I can not.
I was given a photo copy, half A4 page, handed to me on the way out on Wednesday from Birmingham vfs.
I've now thrown it away
I said to the guy on reception "we will see you here again next year", he said "Oh we won't be here next year we're moving next week".
He had a good wedge of these notes on his counter.
If I'm wrong Tuesday I will be very embarrassed and I will apologise.
I posted this to help others from arriving next week to apply for there visa's.
I have been on this forum for about 5+ years, I post items to help or to get help.
I have noticed a great increase of unnecessary doubt, rudeness and even more sarcasm, much from a small number of long term members which has been totally uncalled for.
I thought this forum was for all members who want to pass on helpful information or receive it.
Many members are not heard from again has been an unnecessary loss to this Forum
I have not bothered to even go to the site for ages for all the bickering and point scoring. Its a shame as it could be so useful..thank you for at least trying to be helpful.
Old Aug 26th 2013, 9:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
I have not bothered to even go to the site for ages for all the bickering and point scoring. Its a shame as it could be so useful..thank you for at least trying to be helpful.
Not sure what that had to do with visa applications via Birmingham?

Anyway, look forward to hearing how you get on with another year's employment/business visa to pursue your performing career?

Any info on how this is done would be useful to others planning on doing the same.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you chrisjolly for your reply.
I agree with your comment about bickering and point scoring, regrettably for some that is often the highlight of there day, sad isn't it.

I notice no one has bothered to say if the vfs has moved or not?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.