Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Best areas to live...

Best areas to live...

Old Apr 24th 2009, 3:39 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best areas to live...

Originally Posted by oktata
if a bribe was involved i would imagine this was through the government run bsnl ? how about private companies like reliance and tata - i understand their lines are (better) conditioned for both telephony and internet, and as private companies, i imagine it would be quicker to get a connection through them ?
i would be particularly interested to learn about the options for land line service providers in benaulim other than the government run service - should any exist
Bribes are not limited to government organisations. Goa has a free-market economy and you can bribe absolutely anyone!

Do Reliance and Tata operate a landline service in Goa then?