Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

WHAT was that about?

WHAT was that about?

Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

peut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nice
Default WHAT was that about?

certainly didn't bother to read it, just scrolled thu first and last page of "Booze run ". am i missing the point, is this some weird and not wonderful differant site to the french forum i know and love?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:57 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT was that about?

not to worry....just us having a tour of the world, popping in and out of different countries and sampling the drinks as we go
Old Jun 1st 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

peut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nicepeut-etre is just really nice

thanks, FlirtyKnickers, just wondered!
Old Jun 1st 2008, 11:31 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by peut-etre
thanks, FlirtyKnickers, just wondered!

I still wonder.