Reload this Page >

TITRE DE SEJOUR

TITRE DE SEJOUR

Old Apr 2nd 2021, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

Fredericoagent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TITRE DE SEJOUR

Hello

I applied for the Titre de séjour back in november as i moved to France from UK prior to december 2020

I received email with a referenrefermer and told préfecture would get in touch but zero . I emailed the email on the site but again zero response.

Is this normal or have anyone applied and got the documents.

Should i go to the Mairie or how do I formalise my presence in France as a Brit

Old Apr 2nd 2021, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Listen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond reputeListen Very Carefully has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TITRE DE SEJOUR

I assume that the titre you are applying for is the WA card If so some prefectures are very slow some are quicker so where are you? You have a reference number on an email so your application has been received
One thing you need to do is to think about sorting out submitting a French tax return in May Your local tax office will advise and help you and the Avis that you get is important as it shows your address.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

Fredericoagent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Listen Very Carefully
I assume that the titre you are applying for is the WA card If so some prefectures are very slow some are quicker so where are you? You have a reference number on an email so your application has been received
One thing you need to do is to think about sorting out submitting a French tax return in May Your local tax office will advise and help you and the Avis that you get is important as it shows your address.

Iv got a reference number, yes its the brexit withdrawal one . Im going to go to the préfecture next week and ask .

for tax return , i called the impots people up who emailed me a form 2043 i think to fill in and take to the local office to get a tax number.

im in st etienne 4200

Old Apr 2nd 2021, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredericoagent1
Hello

I applied for the Titre de séjour back in november as i moved to France from UK prior to december 2020

I received email with a referenrefermer and told préfecture would get in touch but zero . I emailed the email on the site but again zero response.

Is this normal or have anyone applied and got the documents.

Should i go to the Mairie or how do I formalise my presence in France as a Brit
Looks like you're ok. If you've received their email with the ref no. you then have to wait. E-mails to the Prefecture - particularly a visit to chase them up will be a wasted trip.
I applied in Oct, received their e-mail ref same day, and almost 4 months later received their e-mail for finger print rdv etc. Now awaiting the CdS which they send by post.