Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

those old painted advertisements

those old painted advertisements

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:08 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: those old painted advertisements

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Stirred?
always
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Can I have a hot chocolate with marshmallows instead of tea please and some loverly biscuits
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:17 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulajayne
Can I have a hot chocolate with marshmallows instead of tea please and some loverly biscuits
Of course you can
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Of course you can
Thank You
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:35 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You
You've some crumbs on your sleeve ...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard

I told her not to talk with her mouth full

Tres you got the sycronicity number up.

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats cos i had a tug of war with Harmony as she was trying to steal my biscuits
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:38 pm
down under where

I told her not to talk with her mouth full

Tres you got the sycronicity number up.

Help - what am I going to say?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Help - what am I going to say?
ah the classic case of trying to reply before a suitable response came to mind
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:46 pm
down under where

ah the classic case of trying to reply before a suitable response came to mind
another chance in 1111 posts minus a few now - bound to get it next time
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:48 pm

another chance in 1111 posts minus a few now - bound to get it next time

Do you think that I should keep my Vulcan translater handy,cause Im loosing me too.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:54 pm
down under where

Do you think that I should keep my Vulcan translater handy,cause Im loosing me too.
you are loud and clear DC
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:15 am
Banned

sunset87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why you need those photos, did you like it ???!!!!

Or did you do project about it.

In my opinion it destroyed the beauty of the place, Oh my Gad it’s look ugly place even it is very nice please.
It unfair for the nice environment.
I think they must respect it more.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

found a new one for you today Tres
Attached Thumbnails those old painted advertisements-hpim0035.jpg  
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:09 am
down under where

Thanks Val.
Welcome home by the way.
Novocastrian failed to keep you chained up again I see.
It's the old story of the light winning out over the darkness yet again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.