Tax dodgers

Old Jan 6th 2014, 4:26 pm
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax dodgers

I know that's the way it's supposed to work but they don't follow this procedure when it involves our Arab friends. My accountant warned me there was no point involving URSSAF and it turned out he was right. Two letters sent to them AR and not even a reply!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

cardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond repute

Informers are sneaks. They only denounce people they have a grudge against and not from higher motives.
Judging from these forums it would seem there are a lot of this sort in France.

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.

George Bernard Shaw
Old Jan 7th 2014, 5:53 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cardi
Informers are sneaks. They only denounce people they have a grudge against and not from higher motives.
Judging from these forums it would seem there are a lot of this sort in France.

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.

George Bernard Shaw
I don't think it's always that simple but overall it's better to respect the way other people live their lives even when you discover them doing something which you would not do. There have to be limits to this but they are often based on a rather selfish view - most of us overlook our neighbour's domestic violence because it doesn't affect us but we complain bitterly if he burns his leaves on a sunny day.
I tend to agree that denouncing tax cheats is generally unacceptable, partly because nearly everyone does it, to a greater or lesser extent and partly because the government is just a bunch of cheats too!
Old Jan 8th 2014, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

BeneMilano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blackladder
I need a Little moral discussion and support on this one:

What would you do if you knew that a couple were making Money from a gite (among other things) and not declaring it to the French authorities?
Blackie
Get a life..
Old Jan 8th 2014, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of

The longest most complicated sentence he ever wrote.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 7:25 pm

Harvester523 is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely a useful contribution!
Old Jan 8th 2014, 8:25 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BeneMilano
Get a life..
You won't go far..
Old Jan 9th 2014, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

muggian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blackladder
Hi Harvester!
They've been here many years and have, as far as I know, declared Everything else, so they know what they're doing...
Blackie
I think keeping out of other peoples affair's would be good advice !!