Reload this Page >

Short term rental in Paris

Short term rental in Paris

Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

sparkymarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Short term rental in Paris

Hi there, hope everyone is well.

If all goes to plan I am due to start my teacher training at the ILC in paris at the beginning of May.

The course is for a month, so I am thinking that it would be wise to try and rent a studio for my training before committing to a long term rental (before I have secured work).

I was wondering if anyone has any tips or websites for short term rentals.

Areas I am looking at specifically are Marais and Quartier Latin, where the institute is based.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

le plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short term rental in Paris

Originally Posted by sparkymarky
Hi there, hope everyone is well.

If all goes to plan I am due to start my teacher training at the ILC in paris at the beginning of May.

The course is for a month, so I am thinking that it would be wise to try and rent a studio for my training before committing to a long term rental (before I have secured work).

I was wondering if anyone has any tips or websites for short term rentals.

Areas I am looking at specifically are Marais and Quartier Latin, where the institute is based.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark
Hi Mark,

if you're in Paris for just a month then why don't you consider a youth hostel

http://www.hostelworld.com/hostels/P...FQyjQwodI33nog

I stayed in one years back, I had a private room with a bathroom which was shared between two rooms, and because I was there about 3 weeks they did me a special offer on the price.
The hostel was really modern and well equiped, and I was quite impressed. It had a small bar in the evenings and usual things to do like TV room and pool tables. Depends on what you want but if you're here for just a month and you want something simple it may be worth checking out. If you are interested I'd advise that you book early bacause good hostels are highly sort after.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Bel de la bourre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Short term rental in Paris

Mark, I think le plombier offers good advice....a one-month rental in Paris is no mean feat. It's do-able, but for the hassle I'd check a YH option first, then if you stay longer check short-term lets,
Hugh