Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Shipping furniture from Lancashire to Limoux

Shipping furniture from Lancashire to Limoux

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 9:24 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping furniture from Lancashire to Limoux

Hi Brickweb,
Try contacting Chris Bryan - he works from Brezilhac, a village only about 10 miles from Limoux. He moves furniture etc back and forth from UK and I met him and trusted him and many people I knew down there spoke highly of him after using his services.

tel: +33 (0)4 68 69 15 71
mob +33 (0)6 78 56 92 97
Fax: +33 (0)4 68 69 14 01
Email: [email protected]

Treskillard
Old Jun 4th 2010, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

kyles Mummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Shipping furniture from Lancashire to Limoux

Originally Posted by brickweb
We live in Lancashire and want to ship some furniture to Limoux, South West France. Anybody know of any good removal companies?
Hi I know of someone who moved to thailand from dorset and they used Wentworth Removals http://www.wentworthremovals.co.uk/ hope this helps.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping furniture from Lancashire to Limoux

Stay away from Bishops move - they're utterly incompetent. My stuff has had to be repacked (they didnt' keep a packing list so no clue how many boxes I now have, or what is in which, which means I'll have to unpack at arrival), misquoted how much it would cost, and the stuff is now on the high seas for Canada and while I live a good 20+ hours from vancouver and paid for shipping to Calgary, they now want me to come to Vancouver to do the customs bit...while Calgary has its own international airport!

To top it off they can't tell me what's coming next, send forms in the proper order (there's always stuff missing or for the wrong destination, aka europe instead of Canada)...

as a whole on a scale from one to ten i'd rate these guys in negative figures.