Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shame

Originally Posted by treskillard
Leave her alone you Cad
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 4:23 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Le Chant
I've never seen 'em. Typically though, now I'm in France, they're playing my hometown twice this year!

Im waiting for a Hawkwind come back with the original line up, Nothing beats Nik Turner on the Sax.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Im waiting for a Hawkwind come back with the original line up, Nothing beats Nik Turner on the Sax.
Silver machine
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 5:38 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is a "shame" thread about shame and guilt and that, but I am not ashamed to admit I rather liked Golden Earring myself. Hawkwind, yep, great, one of the "old originals" I think.

Cleri, if that cad (well put Tres) starts in after you my love, let me at him! Mind you, with me and Tres both after him (the gruesome twosome or what) we'll have him runnin for the hills in no time.

Lawks I haven't been stalked for years - I ended up running my stalker off the road using my wondrous weapon - a black Rover Fastback - and seeing her in the hedge mouthing madly was one of the best memories I have ............
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50
I know this is a "shame" thread about shame and guilt and that, but I am not ashamed to admit I rather liked Golden Earring myself. Hawkwind, yep, great, one of the "old originals" I think.

Cleri, if that cad (well put Tres) starts in after you my love, let me at him! Mind you, with me and Tres both after him (the gruesome twosome or what) we'll have him runnin for the hills in no time.

Lawks I haven't been stalked for years - I ended up running my stalker off the road using my wondrous weapon - a black Rover Fastback - and seeing her in the hedge mouthing madly was one of the best memories I have ............
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:04 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I know, sounds "dodgy" but her boyfriend ditched her, took up with me and she stalked me for over a year! I can laugh now but oh boy was she nuts.

Hope all is well in sunny Portugal lovie, are you lot all gearing up for a mad touristic easter or what?
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:30 pm

I know, I know, sounds "dodgy" but her boyfriend ditched her, took up with me and she stalked me for over a year! I can laugh now but oh boy was she nuts.

Hope all is well in sunny Portugal lovie, are you lot all gearing up for a mad touristic easter or what?
No tourists where I live...thankyou God!
Different story when I lived in the Algarve...you can imagine :curse:

I don't even know when Easter is?

I've never had a girlie stalker,I feel a bit left out
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:33 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
No tourists where I live...thankyou God!
Different story when I lived in the Algarve...you can imagine :curse:

I don't even know when Easter is?

I've never had a girlie stalker,I feel a bit left out
I could put my dress on...
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:37 pm

I could put my dress on...
Yeah,again!....and the suspenders......what a great time we had last week
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:39 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah,again!....and the suspenders......what a great time we had last week
but I do prefer it when you keep your eyes open
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:41 pm

but I do prefer it when you keep your eyes open
Well stop feeding me the date rape drug!.....( did you notice I had to put that 'cos I can't spell rephy..ryp...rhe... oh shit!)
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 9:48 pm
down under where

Well stop feeding me the date rape drug!.....( did you notice I had to put that 'cos I can't spell rephy..ryp...rhe... oh shit!)
well stop buying them for me then what do you expect - foreplay :curse:
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 9:49 pm

well stop buying them for me then what do you expect - foreplay :curse:
A lil lick of the eyelids would be nice
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:04 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, Don´t mock the Earring ! that was my first live concert ever! 24 years ago...
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:33 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Jur
Hey, Don´t mock the Earring ! that was my first live concert ever! 24 years ago...
excuse me but you've interrupted my foreplay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.