Shame

Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:37 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shame

Shame on you Stu.
Going to see Status Quo.
Ah, but as I write this I realise it is a lesser shame than going to hear them

Now this thread is not just here to take the piss out of Stu but generally it's a place to admit your shame.

I did. I tied string to a frog's leg and swung it round in the air.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 8:03 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shame

Originally Posted by treskillard
Shame on you Stu.
Going to see Status Quo.
Ah, but as I write this I realise it is a lesser shame than going to hear them

Now this thread is not just here to take the piss out of Stu but generally it's a place to admit your shame.

I did. I tied string to a frog's leg and swung it round in the air.
I've seen Simply Red live
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:53 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

I came very close to going to a Bay City Rollers concert once.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:54 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Tres, you evil sucker! I can beat that, as I once strimmed a frog - wasn't deliberate, it was hiding in the grass like all idiot frogs do, but felt the guilt all the same. Couldn't even bury it as there would have been about 852 grave stones ............
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:57 pm

I've got a Michael Bolton CD ....and worse...I like lemon curd
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:00 pm
Grey Bombshell

Lemon curd! Yum, it's lovely, no shame in that my sweet, have you tried Peach curd? Even better.

Not got much to say re Michael Bolton, but he's popular with grannies, so you might get something for it at the Bring and Buy Sale .......

My cousin went out with the drummer from that band - can't remember his name, but the idiot wore a bright blue suit to my aunt's mother's funeral and that was the end of the relationship.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:02 pm
Grey Bombshell

Christ, I've got another one.

Went to a Chippendales concert once, as a friend was brassic and I paid her exam entry fees and she paid me back with a bloody ticket for that bunch! Course, I thought it was something to do with Antiques Roadshow till I got there.....
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Christ, I've got another one.

Went to a Chippendales concert once, as a friend was brassic and I paid her exam entry fees and she paid me back with a bloody ticket for that bunch! Course, I thought it was something to do with Antiques Roadshow till I got there.....
I've been up on stage with them
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:11 pm
Grey Bombshell

Why am I not surprised?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:13 pm

Why am I not surprised?
...I blame them for my firemen fixation
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:39 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I've got a Michael Bolton CD ....
Filth!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:53 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
...I blame them for my firemen fixation
Getting into sticky situations with firemen eh?

I bought a Mary Hopkin record.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by treskillard
Getting into sticky situations with firemen eh?

I bought a Mary Hopkin record.
Ah,those were the days
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 9:46 am
Grey Bombshell

Boom Boom, I think is the phrase ........... in fact, that is the sound of the bomb that I would use to blow her up .........

Ewood, I am shocked! A man with such (usually) refined and excellent taste in both women and music? Bloody hell m8, that's a serious relapse of mega proportions.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 10:12 am

Boom Boom, I think is the phrase ........... in fact, that is the sound of the bomb that I would use to blow her up .........

Ewood, I am shocked! A man with such (usually) refined and excellent taste in both women and music? Bloody hell m8, that's a serious relapse of mega proportions.
Have you been on the JD already?...Le Chant,not Ewood

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.