Wikiposts

Shame

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:27 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shame

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
He is too, although I'm not into men you understand..................
I have seen him you know ...I think he could change your mind,has he been sending you 'what are you wearing' PM's
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:29 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by treskillard
Shame on you Stu.
Going to see Status Quo.
Ah, but as I write this I realise it is a lesser shame than going to hear them

Now this thread is not just here to take the piss out of Stu but generally it's a place to admit your shame.

I did. I tied string to a frog's leg and swung it round in the air.
another boring song, another boring song.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:30 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cleri
I haven't been stalked for at least 2 days,I kinda miss it

So,go on then...tell us something shameful that you have done,and not sheep shagging,'cos that's old news.
I can start stalking you again if you are up for it Cleri.....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I have seen him you know ...I think he could change your mind,has he been sending you 'what are you wearing' PM's
No................ I feel left out now!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:16 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Meh, I think I'm past men................. unless its Confufu, now he is seriously hot!
That is not what you told me, All on the promise of a reach around. Meh
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
That is not what you told me, All on the promise of a reach around. Meh
Shut up man, you know the rules of the game, if you spoke about it, you don't get it!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:21 am

Shut up man, you know the rules of the game, if you spoke about it, you don't get it!
I have hands. And im a handy man.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:52 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only going 'cos they're playing local. I wouldn't go THAT far to see 'em....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Le Chant
I'm only going 'cos they're playing local. I wouldn't go THAT far to see 'em....
You did last time...Twice the distance and back again.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:57 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
You did last time...Twice the distance and back again.
I've never seen 'em. Typically though, now I'm in France, they're playing my hometown twice this year!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:47 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen 'em. Typically though, now I'm in France, they're playing my hometown twice this year!
God, you got away and still you're going?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by treskillard
God, you got away and still you're going?
Well, I missed the fourth chord, and I was sooo looking forward to hearing it....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 1:04 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I missed the fourth chord, and I was sooo looking forward to hearing it....
I think their motto was Bb
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 10:27 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by london52
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 10:42 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by london52
Leave her alone you Cad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.