Scottish Surprise!

Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:06 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scottish Surprise!

Originally Posted by Andrea50
You do cheer me up!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:42 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nice to know there is something you are good at after all.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:42 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey Ewood, you been married all that time and STILL don't know it is us girls who keep the world spinning on it's axis!

Where ya been, we've missed you and your pithy comments mon ami!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:51 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I saw this lovely little lady on the News last night, and was really impressed with her down-to-earth attitude towards everything.

I know there are folk who will have a go at her about her looks and in this unfortunate age we live in, that is inevitable. I have a feeling though that she is well suited to dealing with this and it won't matter one jot to her.

I for one wish her every success and, hearing her voice for the first time on that News programme, was convinced it won't be long before she starts getting the recognition she so obviously deserves.

In a time when if you are gorgeous looking you can get away with just about everything save murder and also be very successful as a "singer" even though you can't sing a note - (Girls Aloud are a perfect example, especially the one with red hair - next door's dog goes nuts when she starts catawauling) it's very refreshing to see that talent can still shine through.

One in the eye for the "looks Police" I hope.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Palaja, near Carcassonne, Department of Aude, France
Roger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond repute

- er.. back to the original title - Did you hear this??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ETPG26ALE
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Strange how we associate a beautiful voice with an aesthetic face.

I was a little more surprised to find tic tacs could be so musical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L05IKubvDC4
Old Apr 17th 2009, 6:27 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roger O
- er.. back to the original title - Did you hear this??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ETPG26ALE
Such a great story isn't it and such a voice.
Andy is right - one in the eye for the prettypolice.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 6:57 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by treskillard
Such a great story isn't it and such a voice.
Andy is right - one in the eye for the prettypolice.
Bout time the pretty police purchased mirrors.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Roger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond repute

She was on the main news tonight - TF1
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:29 am
Grey Bombshell

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Bout time the pretty police purchased mirrors.
To be honest, if the "pretty police" all look like Simon Cowell, the chances are they would burn their hair off with the reflection from the mirror of their over-whitened teeth ............
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:23 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Hughie Green will be roasting happily now.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:37 am
Grey Bombshell

lmao, now you're showing your age m8!
Old Apr 18th 2009, 8:02 am
down under where

You should see me in the flesh.
The acres of it...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8005767.stm
Lisa Schwarzbaum, writer for US celebrity magazine Entertainment Weekly, said the performance was a powerful reality check.

She wrote: "In our pop-minded culture so slavishly obsessed with packaging - the right face, the right clothes, the right attitudes, the right Facebook posts - the unpackaged artistic power of the unstyled, un-hip, un-kissed Ms Boyle let me feel, for the duration of one blazing showstopping ballad, the meaning of human grace.
I think I'll have to get out my old harmonica and polish up my rendering of Larry Adler's "Touchez Pas au Grisbi" theme!!
I've been playing harmonica since I was 13 and one never knows!!

(This is neither a younger me nor Larry** playing - but the tune is - more or less - right!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKyqB3uHfOM

** apparently nobody's ever uploaded it to youtube!!
Old Apr 18th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

In addition to featuring on several French news programs, Susan Boyle is even raging across the USA like one of their twisters.
Has now appeared on the Larry King show, with a best selling album and world tour planned by the end of the year.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8005767.stm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.