Reload this Page >

Satellite reception in La Vienne

Satellite reception in La Vienne

Old May 1st 2019, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Argente is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Satellite reception in La Vienne

Hi.
We've recently bought a property near Montmorillon in the Vienne. We were hoping that someone in the area could give us some info on satellite reception for Freesat UK channels, size of dish required and any other helpful tips please.
Many thanks
Sally and Mark
Old May 1st 2019, 5:37 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Satellite reception in La Vienne

Originally Posted by Argente
Hi.
We've recently bought a property near Montmorillon in the Vienne. We were hoping that someone in the area could give us some info on satellite reception for Freesat UK channels, size of dish required and any other helpful tips please.
Many thanks
Sally and Mark
Welcome to the forum personally if I was you I would aim for a 1Mtr dish if not a 1.2mtr for redundancy because they will narrow the beam further......
Old May 2nd 2019, 7:31 am
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Satellite reception in La Vienne

Originally Posted by Argente
Hi.
Many thanks
Sally and Mark
Hi, I live south of you. I have a 1 m dish and can receive the free to air channels with an old Sky box.
At this moment, strangely enough, on a clear day I lose the signal somewhere in the afternoon whilst on a cloudy day I lose it much later.
I think the dish needs to be repointed in the right direction (thank you Mistral).

If the box doesn't work, I use a VPN and ITV hub, All 4 and BBC I player online.

HTH
Old May 2nd 2019, 7:33 pm
Banned

Magmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Satellite reception in La Vienne

Hello They say that the satelite signal is never the same due to weather sun outage etc, Some people even mention a 180 cm Raven dish. there is a site where they can help you vith some advice. I dont know am i allowed to mention it here, i will send you a private mesage.