Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:34 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

and please - no escargot !!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:34 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

worse than sprouts !!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:35 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
so - the chef's reccomendation of the day ????????????????
Make the little minds work.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:38 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

a plate of sarcasm please with a small glass of irony please and no ice.

Got to go.
Have fun.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stanage2
Come on now man
To many words for small minds.
LOL, I'm sorry, I only have A level English and I only took part of my degree in English - the rest was in Psychology and my post grad was in Adult Education and following that I took a Master in archeology for fun in my spare time...

As I am dyslexic, that is quite an achievement - I don't bother with spell check etc on forums as it is about the banter and the fun - which is what this bar is all about. Sorry if you don't have the same sense of humour.

The aim of the pub crawl was to get people talking and have fun in all the forums - setting up bars where none existed. There was no intention of crashing serious threads or causing problems - just fun - it's only an internet forum, not a serous place after all.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:42 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by treskillard
a plate of sarcasm please with a small glass of irony please and no ice.

Got to go.
Have fun.

Have fun
Where?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, I'm sorry, I only have A level English and I only took part of my degree in English - the rest was in Psychology and my post grad was in Adult Education and following that I took a Master in archeology for fun in my spare time...

As I am dyslexic, that is quite an achievement - I don't bother with spell check etc on forums as it is about the banter and the fun - which is what this bar is all about. Sorry if you don't have the same sense of humour.

The aim of the pub crawl was to get people talking and have fun in all the forums - setting up bars where none existed. There was no intention of crashing serious threads or causing problems - just fun - it's only an internet forum, not a serous place after all.
hey fly away ............. not so serious ........ these guys are having fun and no-one is deliberately trying to be rude or offensive.

The fact that your bar is still up and running should say something.

I have been in France a few times on the forum though I'm based in Italy and have met nothing but friendliness ........ a lot more than the few times I have posted in the USA.

Well done with all your educational achievments now bloody hell ---- have a drink on me . Even MOET & CHANDON !!!!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:45 pm
Banned

Yes i see that
No need to explain.that which is nonsense
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:56 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=Lorna at Vicenza;6672954]hey fly away ............. not so serious ........ these guys are having fun and no-one is deliberately trying to be rude or offensive.

The fact that your bar is still up and running should say something.

I have been in France a few times on the forum though I'm based in Italy and have met nothing but friendliness ........ a lot more than the few times I have posted in the USA.

Well done with all your educational achievments now bloody hell ---- have a drink on me . Even MOET & CHANDON !!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Must be a power cut down-under?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:12 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

All is well. The packing is done. OH off tomorrow. Kids going too. I'm leaving on the 25th back to Sheffield. Hooray. I'll buy a round.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:15 pm

All is well. The packing is done. OH off tomorrow. Kids going too. I'm leaving on the 25th back to Sheffield. Hooray. I'll buy a round.
bottle of MOET then Tres ????
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:20 pm
Banned

Well like i said Full Monty land.
Good luck,and all you wish yourselve's
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:21 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I like all those things.... don't eat red meat thhough - bleugh.

We have 1/4 an acre at the moment and it is hard work. I have a gardener for an afternoon every 2 weeks and he does all the big stuff like lawn mowing and tree pruning etc. Otherwise it is impossible to manage and have a life. Looking for something smaller in Oz.

Here you are hun - I squished it into the computer!

Sounds like a tedious day! Hope it is nothing serious. Bloomin trafiic - I think it is bad where ever you go.
Cheers hun. I shall enjoy with a large glass of G&T.

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
The OH has just looked at me as if I landed from another planet when I told him I wouldnt mind 1/4 acre of land

He said "do you know how long it will take to cut the grass?"

I shut him up quite quickly - " how the hell would you know? You dont cut the grass here!"

I dont think he thought it through when he said the next house we buy is MY choice and mine alone.
I'd love to have acreage in Oz. The plot we bought is going to give us, roughly, 60ft garden, which is very small compared to what we're used to (basically half).

On the flipside though we are a stones throw from the beach and an equal stones through from the park which will be great for the children.

At least we won't have to worry about the lawn.

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Sprouts are my nightmare.

My mum made me eat three every Wednesday night and every Wednesday night I'd try and find a new way of getting rid of them. Even the bloody dog wouldn't eat them if I sneaked them under the table.

One night the phone rang and Mum went to answer it in another room. I quickly heaved out a shovel full of coal from the bucket ...... squashed the sprouts down and then covered them with the coal and swore to my sisters that I would kill them if they told on me.

I thought I'd got clean away with it too as I congratulated myself in bed later that night.

Little did I know that when Mum stoked the fire up for the night she found all these tiny green bits of sprout leaves.

She gave me SIX sprouts the next time ......... 3 for the ones I'd hidden and three for that evening's dinner as well ---and told me that if I didn't finish them under her watchful guard they would still be there for breakfast and lunch and dinner the next day.

I have never ever touched a sprout since I moved out and my kids don't even know what they are as I just don't buy them. Not so popular here in Italy anyway ...thank Christ. AND if I can tell by the look on my kids' faces that they really don't like something I WILL NOT force them to sit there and finish it.

Sprouts made me gip and I still had to eat the little bastards.
I remember the first time that my mother gave me liver and bacon. Urgh. It was awful. I had to sit there until it was all gone.

I haven't touched liver ever since.

Don't bother FA. It's just a fishing expedition.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:25 pm
Banned

Don't bother FA. It's just a fishing expedition.[/QUOTE]

Stop biting then.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:43 pm
Banned

The 25th is that not the day after the big wedding,are you going,then off to grand Yorkshire?

In the long past used to visit Brightside.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.