Wikiposts

S.U.Z.

Old Apr 8th 2009, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Default S.U.Z.

Urbaines Sensibles

BRIGITTE BARDOT Ms. Bardot has been heavily fined, (thousands of pounds) for her racist views, and her extreme criticism of Muslims activities in France.

P.S. Maybe Brigitte Bardot DOES HAVE some radical views, but I agree with her on one point:

You shouldn't be slaughtering goats on the streets in France .

During Muslim feast days this happens.

Police were actually threatened to stay away while this was going on.

----------------

URBAINES SENSIBLES

In France no-go zones are referred to as Zones Urbaines Sensibles (Sensitive Urban Zones). Approximately 12 percent of all French in France live in a Sensitive Urban Zone (5 million out of approximately 60 million French)! Some of the zones are governed under Islamic Sharia law. From these no-go zones Islamic militants are waging guerrilla warfare against French police. The police are now taking to the streets in protest against the violence targeted at them in Lyons with police unions claiming there is a civil war against them.

They go by the euphemistic term Zones Urbaines Sensibles, or Sensitive Urban Zones, with the even more antiseptic acronym ZUS, and there are 751 of them as of last count. They are convienently listed on one long webpage, complete with street demarcations and map delineations.

What are they? Those places in France that the French state does not control. They range from two zones in the medieval town of Carcassone to twelve in the heavily Muslim town of Marseilles, with hardly a town in France lacking in its ZUS. The ZUS came into existence in late 1996 and according to a 2004 estimate, nearly 5 million people live in them.

Comment: A more precise name for these zones would be Dar al-Islam, the place where Muslims rule. (November 14, 2006)

Jan. 16, 2008 update: Paul Belien of Brussels Journal provides an update on the ZUS, connecting them to organized crime in a way that helps explain police reluctance to intervene:

In May [2007], the French voters elected Mr. [Nicolas] Sarkozy as president because he had promised to restore the authority of the Republic over France's 751 no-go areas, the so-called zones urbaines sensibles (ZUS, sensitive urban areas), where 5 million people - 8 percent of the population - live. During his first months in office he has been too busy with other activities, such as selling nuclear plants to Libya and getting divorced. While the French media publish nude pictures of the future (third) Mrs. Sarkozy, the situation in the ZUS has remained as "sensitive" as before.

The ZUS exist not only because Muslims wish to live in their own areas according to their own culture and their own Shariah laws, but also because organized crime wants to operate without the judicial and fiscal interference of the French state. In France, Shariah law and mafia rule have become almost identical.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

cupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud of
Default Re: S.U.Z.

Wild boar are slaughtered at least once a week in the streets of our tiny village by french hunters during the hunting season. Fish are slaughtered in our river during the fishing season. Double standards?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cupoftea
Wild boar are slaughtered at least once a week in the streets of our tiny village by french hunters during the hunting season. Fish are slaughtered in our river during the fishing season. Double standards?
Not quite the same thing.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

cupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud ofcupoftea has much to be proud of

It's the same thing unless you are anti-muslim.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's the same thing unless you are anti-muslim.
You're pro-muslim then?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

I think all people should be treated equally and with respect. I am against racism in all its ugly forms.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

If this turns into a general discussion on muslims I will have to move it, unless you are going to specifically discuss the French SUZ areas
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Mitzyboy- I felt myself to be a lonely voice trying to counter the potentially offensive nature of this post. Where are all the other forum members?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Mitzyboy- I felt myself to be a lonely voice trying to counter the potentially offensive nature of this post. Where are all the other forum members?
I don't think this post was offensive
more frightening if you live in any of the cities of France where this insidious infiltration is happening
If even the Gendarmerie are scared to go in these areas, there is a big problem.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:21 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wellington,
I don't think this post was offensive
more frightening if you live in any of the cities of France where this insidious infiltration is happening
If even the Gendarmerie are scared to go in these areas, there is a big problem.
Wellington: Do you actually live in France? There are no Gendarmes in cities, it's the Police Nationale, and I'm even wondering whether it's not goats that the muslims slaughter, but sheep. And I wouldn't say that the Police are scared to penetrate these areas. As far as I know, they are especially designated non-public areas where the French authorities allow muslims to carry out their religious rites. Whatever WE think about this activity is beside the point.
CupofTea, I'm sorry I, for one, didn't react earlier, I was just wondering what the point of this post was...
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks dmu ....... clearly there is no point, other than the need to challenge these things ..... not much hope of enlightenment I fear!
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:55 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry just not interested in this kind of Crap/Clap Trap. BRIGITTE BARDOT is the only thing that should be banned and removed.

Typically these so called Ethnic Zones are in Very big Towns and Cities. Here we have one Police Officer National and his job is handing out Parking Tickets and help children on to the School Bus, On the Whole the Gendarmes cover everything else when they can be bothered.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 3:39 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Wellington's location is homophonic with how I feel about his post.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Wellington's location is homophonic with how I feel about his post.
Quite good,I like it,homophonic I mean!
I have three grandchildren and family in France and visit a month every year.
This post was sent by someone who has left France recently for fear of this developing situation
Take it as you like
It's there and happening.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

le plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Sorry just not interested in this kind of Crap/Clap Trap. BRIGITTE BARDOT is the only thing that should be banned and removed.

Typically these so called Ethnic Zones are in Very big Towns and Cities. Here we have one Police Officer National and his job is handing out Parking Tickets and help children on to the School Bus, On the Whole the Gendarmes cover everything else when they can be bothered.
Well said

By the way if you ever want to get on the nerves of the Police National just call them Police Municipale - I got stopped not long ago (seat belt.........again) and called a friend I was going to be late, and on the phone I kept making reference that I was with the Police Municipale, and the guy kept correcting me "police NATIONAL monsieur!!"
After my bollocking, he gave me my ticket and sarcastically wished me good day. I said thank you, and continued "by the way I think the Police MUNICIPALE do a sterling job!!!"
I can assure you it REALLY gets up their nose big time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.