Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

pointless comments

Wikiposts

pointless comments

Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:16 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default pointless comments

a place for a pointless comment and to top it all this thread should be in the rendezvous - well at least it'll give Val something to do while she waits for the aesthetician to come and attack those nasal hairs and toe nails.

so my pointless comment being over I think I'll just go to bed
Old Jul 1st 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pointless comments

Originally Posted by treskillard
a place for a pointless comment and to top it all this thread should be in the rendezvous -

duly noted and done - I did think of moving it to the NZ forum just to see what happened

well at least it'll give Val something to do while she waits for the aesthetician to come and attack those nasal hairs and toe nails.

not mine you wally - other people's

think it's way past your bed time

lekker slaap
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

The mountain I see from my window is covered in cloud, so I cannot see it.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

a place for a pointless comment and to top it all this thread should be in the rendezvous - well at least it'll give Val something to do while she waits for the aesthetician to come and attack those nasal hairs and toe nails.

Google has 335 000 hits for pointless comments
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:12 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Hopeless.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Hopeless.
Hopeless counts 16 300 000
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 12:17 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no conclusive evidence of life after death. But there is no evidence of any sort against it. Soon enough you will know. So why fret about it?

Anything free is worth what you pay for it.

Another ingredient for a happy marriage: Budget the luxuries first!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sdale100
Hopeless counts 16 300 000
There are 7830 for Treskillard
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:38 am

Originally Posted by val50
There are 7830 for Treskillard
Results 1 - 10 of about 4,350 for val50. (0.19 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 337,000 for Ka Ora!. (0.32 seconds)

Looks like you came quicker and I peaked with a higher load later.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jul 2nd 2008 at 3:42 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

[
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

NO COMMENT

seriously - I think I need to change my username after looking at some of those threads - they are not me - honest
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 5:08 am

[
[/size]

NO COMMENT

seriously - I think I need to change my username after looking at some of those threads - they are not me - honest[/quote]

Well we will have to work on being more in tune with each other, Get the uniform out will ya.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG I've just watched the movie Transporter and I swear Ka Ora! was the lead character

it was you wasn't it

wonder if we've got anyone else famous using the forum
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:30 am

OMG I've just watched the movie Transporter and I swear Ka Ora! was the lead character

it was you wasn't it

wonder if we've got anyone else famous using the forum
Couldn't have been unless my other personality has been moonlighting again. Plays havoc with the Tax man
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Couldn't have been unless my other personality has been moonlighting again. Plays havoc with the Tax man

how many personalities have you got then? My OH reckons I've got at least half a dozen
often wondered if Tres is Johhny Depp
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:19 am

how many personalities have you got then? My OH reckons I've got at least half a dozen
often wondered if Tres is Johhny Depp
I have lost count half of them live in alternate dimensions the Oh says.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.