Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

patience of a saint!

patience of a saint!

Old Apr 6th 2009, 7:40 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: patience of a saint!

Keep the subtle pressure on, she'll succumb to yer charms in the end - and if she don't, you can always revert to "man's oldest weapon" - ie get her drunk!

I know, I know, you are too much of a gentleman for that. But remember: He who dares, wins!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

How do you entice somebody to drink at work lol. I can just see it now might be a laugh actually! I'll have to lace all that English chocolate I giver her with gin or JD!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:41 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

CB, liqueur chocolates were invented by men just for that purpose alone, I am convinced of it - what's the best way to disguise booze for women? In chocolate of course! And we eat it so fast we won't even notice till we try to walk ............

Most women like Baileys - try sneaking her some of them - that should be an essential part of any man's seduction kit imho
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:42 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrea50
CB, liqueur chocolates were invented by men just for that purpose alone, I am convinced of it - what's the best way to disguise booze for women? In chocolate of course! And we eat it so fast we won't even notice till we try to walk ............

Most women like Baileys - try sneaking her some of them - that should be an essential part of any man's seduction kit imho
I don't like chocolate or Baileys....I think I'm a man
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:50 pm
Grey Bombshell

lmao, well some of us pride ourselves on NOT being conventional when it comes to being seduced I suppose. We have our weaknesses though don't we sweetie? You with your thing for firemen and muscles and me for lumberjacks in check shirts weilding chainsaws!!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:52 pm

lmao, well some of us pride ourselves on NOT being conventional when it comes to being seduced I suppose. We have our weaknesses though don't we sweetie? You with your thing for firemen and muscles and me for lumberjacks in check shirts weilding chainsaws!!
And wine....don't forget red wine ...and rubber...wait!,did I say that out loud?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:59 pm
Grey Bombshell

You need to find some sexy red horns to put on your avatar, you Devil Woman you!!

I'm still fiddling about trying to get my avatar to lift her skirts - I'd ask our resident expert, Monsieur GJB, web wizzard extraordinaire, but he's married and Madam Grenouille will be after me with large nappy pins ............
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:01 pm

You need to find some sexy red horns to put on your avatar, you Devil Woman you!!

I'm still fiddling about trying to get my avatar to lift her skirts - I'd ask our resident expert, Monsieur GJB, web wizzard extraordinaire, but he's married and Madam Grenouille will be after me with large nappy pins ............
you have to pay good money if you want your avvy animated....,only premium members can have moving jobbies.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:08 pm
Grey Bombshell

Crap, that's me out then - only thing I was ever a premium member of was the Tufty Club ........
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Give me a bottle and you can have me inside-out and back to front! None of this flavoured rubbish though - it has to be Baileys Original - I can be a tad fussy momentarily.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
you can have me inside-out and back to front! .
Yeah bebeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:12 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

What ever happened to slipping her one First, (On Like a Trial basis) Awesome Excellent those were the days.

Now where did I put that cave? Oh and my club.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yeah bebeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where the hell did you pop up from?

Whiff of baileys and here you are!
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
What ever happened to slipping her one First, (On Like a Trial basis) Awesome Excellent those were the days.

Now where did I put that cave? Oh and my club.
Cos they need to be pissed most of the time.... seeing the youff of today
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:25 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Where the hell did you pop up from?

Whiff of baileys and here you are!
Naw he's just a whiff