Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Moving to Limousin

Moving to Limousin

Old Dec 29th 2013, 7:32 am
Just Joined

patrickyoung is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Limousin

I realise BE isn't a rental listing website and we're unlikely to find any properties here, but I'm hoping a member might have a contact in Limousin that we can speak to. My wife and I are moving to Limousin in February / March 2014 and, before we commit to buying a property, we wanted to rent somewhere for a while first. Ideally we’re looking for somewhere with between 2 – 3 bedrooms. Has anyone got any estate agent (or even private landlord) contacts that we can speak to about renting property in Limousin? Any help much appreciated.
Old Dec 29th 2013, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Limousin

I recall that you didn't acknowledge any of the very helpful replies given as a result of your first post earlier this year. This may affect the number of responses this time round.....
Have you tried Googling 'Rental property in Limousin'?
Old Dec 30th 2013, 8:35 am
Just Joined

patrickyoung is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tweedpipe, thanks for your message. I think we were moving around a bit when I first posted, so probably didn't get to all of the replies. We have tried Googling rentals in Limousin but most estate agents only list properties for sale (I suppose because there's a bigger margin in sales).
Old Dec 30th 2013, 12:17 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.leboncoin.fr/locations/of...=2&roe=3&ret=1
Old Jan 26th 2014, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

miss limousin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by patrickyoung
I realise BE isn't a rental listing website and we're unlikely to find any properties here, but I'm hoping a member might have a contact in Limousin that we can speak to. My wife and I are moving to Limousin in February / March 2014 and, before we commit to buying a property, we wanted to rent somewhere for a while first. Ideally we’re looking for somewhere with between 2 – 3 bedrooms. Has anyone got any estate agent (or even private landlord) contacts that we can speak to about renting property in Limousin? Any help much appreciated.
which bit of Limousin are you interested in? The local estate agencies here in St Yrieix la Perche (87500) Haute Vienne, seem to have rental properties available, from looking in their windows. (check out the St Yrieix website)
Old Jan 29th 2014, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

WATTO.CW is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just moved to St Leonard de Noblat. There are several properties here but be careful of what Agents tell you. There ARE laws about what can and cannot be rented.