Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Looking for expats in Normandy/Rouen

Looking for expats in Normandy/Rouen

Old Apr 9th 2019, 8:48 am
Just Joined

pmayling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for expats in Normandy/Rouen

We are living in Rouen and are trying to find any English speaking expats living in Rouen or the surrounding area.

let me know if you are in the area or if you know anyone that is

thanks everyone 😁
Old Apr 9th 2019, 10:23 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for expats in Normandy/Rouen

Originally Posted by pmayling
We are living in Rouen and are trying to find any English speaking expats living in Rouen or the surrounding area.

let me know if you are in the area or if you know anyone that is

thanks everyone 😁
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
I can't help on the regional front, but if you're looking to meet people and make friends in general, ask at your Mairie for a list of Clubs and Associations. You're sure to find one or two that you could join and make friends with people with the same interests, and many of them will probably speak English.
It's a different matter if you need English-speaking expats for other specific reasons....
HTH