Languedoc

Old May 8th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of
Default Languedoc

Any BE forum members living/working/retired in Languedoc-Roussillon ?
Cheers !
Old May 8th 2009, 7:59 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Languedoc

Originally Posted by Ray51
Cheers !
Yes!!! Next question, please!
Old May 8th 2009, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

Is it O.K. to p.m. you ?
Old May 8th 2009, 9:56 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Is it O.K. to p.m. you ?
Oh dear, are you going to ask me something that can't be published?
I don't think it's prohibited to send pm's, but I reserve the right not to reply!
Old May 8th 2009, 11:41 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dmu
Oh dear, are you going to ask me something that can't be published?
I don't think it's prohibited to send pm's, but I reserve the right not to reply!
He is touting for business again, Don't reply you might end up in a Turkish harem.
Old May 8th 2009, 12:04 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
He is touting for business again, Don't reply you might end up in a Turkish harem.
Ummmm, I might actually WANT to end up there and it's my only opportunity...
Old May 8th 2009, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by dmu
Ummmm, I might actually WANT to end up there and it's my only opportunity...
Fair enough I will double his price and half as much again If you need any Extra Tuition speak to Cleri
Old May 8th 2009, 12:37 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fair enough I will double his price and half as much again If you need any Extra Tuition speak to Cleri
Old May 8th 2009, 1:20 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

I'd recommend sigh langauge.
Old May 8th 2009, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard
I'd recommend sigh langauge.
Im sick of Sighing, Were is Cleri when you need her.
Old May 8th 2009, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Palaja, near Carcassonne, Department of Aude, France
Roger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers !
Yes - I live in Palaja - a beautiful village in the countryside but only 5km from Carcassonne.. Good living and central to mountains/sea/Spain and Andorra - and Toulouse for "big town" facilities one hour away..
Old May 9th 2009, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the response , Roger ;
Enjoy !